Rubber mats for new Octavia hatch? Price guide assistance plse

Hi,

New to forum, picked up my leased green line 3 yesterday but it came with no mats!

In order to protect my lease I am looking for rubber mats. Any idea how much these should cost. And should I get from dealer or eBay.

I've just moved over from a Nissan quashqai and am well pleased so far love it!

Ordered my boot liner from SuperSkoda. It came from Czech Rep in 4 days and is better quality than the main dealer supplied boot liners on my previous couple of cars. My Octavia hast been delivered yet so can't comment on fit.

Off the top of my head it worked out at €51 delivered to the UK.

Ordered my boot liner from SuperSkoda. It came from Czech Rep in 4 days and is better quality than the main dealer supplied boot liners on me previous couple of cars. My Octavia hast been delivered yet so can't comment on fit.

Off the top of my head it worked out at €51 delivered to the UK.

I have the same one day the fit is perfect and a bigsaving over the UK supplied ones

I'll add some thanks for this link. Just ordered rubber mats for my forthcoming VRS estate and they came in at 39 quid including postage. My local dealer were quoting 48 and best I found on eBay was 46.

I thought rubber mates were std on VRS?

I had paper-thin carpet mats delivered with mine. They were replaced almost immediately by the heavy-duty rubber ones from Superskoda. I paid 40-odd Quid at the time but exchange rate is better now and 51 Euros equals closer to £36 delivered. Edited by Orville

For what it's worth, I have just fitted my newly acquired Octy with some rubber mats that I bought from my local (Welsh borders) cheapo DIY chain, J-Mart. They are a perfect fit and of good quality - and cost the princely sum of £14.99!  I binned the packaging so can't say who they were made by, but I guess they are available in similar cheapo outlets.  I bought a tailored boot mat from this ebay seller -  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200995371854?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT - for £27.99. I can vouch that it is also of good quality and fits perfectly.

Edited by lastgasp

Got mine from superskoda. Original items and delivered in four days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39.99 € heavy duty mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 and very robust!

Lastgasp, was that a boot mat for a hatch or estate? Cheers.

think this is the link for the estate version, other link was for hatch.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TLSK101522-D-TAILORED-ANTISLIP-BOOT-LINER-Mat-SKODA-OCTAVIA-III-ESTATE-2013-up-/201305641234?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda&hash=item2edec05112

At £21-49p delivered that looks a great price.

another thumbs up for superskoda ordered a set of rubber mats for new Octavia euro 51 works out around £36 delivered and came in 4 days really good heavy duty