RHD New Octavia RS spotted in CZ

stopan1j

In Vrchlabi at the moment just seen a few RHD new Octavia RS's (red & black saloons and estates)on the train transporter so they are on there way!! - have taken some photos will post on my return next week - also dealers test estate RS in the new blue. No yellow RS's cars spotted

John

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Vrchlabi at the moment just seen a few RHD new Octavia RS's (red & black saloons and estates)on the train transporter so they are on there way!! - have taken some photos will post on my return next week - also dealers test estate RS in the new blue. No yellow RS's cars spotted

John

Excellent! Been really hoping to see some photos of new rs in black.Saloon and estate.

Look forward to the pics :thumbup:

The closest rival in price, the Ford Focus ST is already in our local Ford dealership in 3 door electric orange trim. they're not allowed to reveal it to the public until next month but I've booked a sneaky peak tomorrow......

The boot is too small though :rolleyes:

Some info on a possible TDI vRS would be helpful, I am due a new company car in April and I would love a Diesel vRS (if one exists).

Skoda would be mad not to given the popularity of another unmentioned hot diesel......

Some info on a possible TDI vRS would be helpful' date=' I am due a new company car in April and I would love a Diesel vRS (if one exists).

Skoda would be mad not to given the popularity of another unmentioned hot diesel......[/quote']

These are photos only - Skoda in previous info releases I believe to mags have anounced a Deisel will follow the petrol - so will follow later hopefully

Guest Fabia 12v

thumbs up to skoda UK for spec of roof rails on our estates was looking at silver CZ thinking hmmm what is wrong with it and it clicked when i saw pics of RHD estates.

Looking very very nice proper looking car expecially in black :thumbup: