The Superb III Picture thread

Nick_H - I can't quote the picture as it's a thumbnail but the one of the interior (picture 12), looks like the rotary dial next to the light switch is missing, presume it is now controlled via Maxi Dot.

Looks a bit cheap with a blanking plate - obviously they are reusing some parts from the Mk2 dashboard!

Xenon's have auto self levelling so not required.

Left hand drive looks rubbish without the blanking plate.... I may ebay mine.

On a serious note, I am totally sold on the Corrida Red Combi.... Thanks to your pictures the other day!!

Thanks to my ever increasing options list I will be sticking with the Modus rims too.

Have you taken delivery of it yet?

Steve :)

• Like 1

On a serious note, I am totally sold on the Corrida Red Combi.... Thanks to your pictures the other day!!

Thanks to my ever increasing options list I will be sticking with the Modus rims too.

Have you taken delivery of it yet?

In the morning Steve :-) I'll do some more tomorrow without the Starsky and Hutch look ... Let me know if you want pics or info on anything specific.

• Like 2

Any pictures of the lights at the front? Does it have auto dimming rear view mirror. Any extra options on it you

Didn't spec is the boot normal of electric?

Yes I'm the one who already said I did have a few extras I wasn't expecting like electric boot, rear sun blinds. The rear view mirror is not auto dimming as far as I'm aware, it doesn't look like it anyway but haven't driven at night to confirm.

Here is a front shot of the lights

post-128569-0-59858700-1445009413_thumb.jpg

Thanks think I saw in the brochure auto dimming side mirrors perhaps and electric memory seats etc. Electric boot would be a nice extra.

Lights look better than expected like the sort of 3 chamber effect colour shows off the lines nicely. You pleased?

And home :-)

Wow!!! Corrida red looks even better in natural light - a lot of the other colours look great in artificial light (showrooms etc.) but when you put it in the real world they look a little flat and dreary..... Not this though.

Can't wait to see a few more shots of it!!

• Like 1