The Superb III Picture thread

24 minutes ago, ChrisJ944 said:

No trick, that is cappuccino beige.

Wow....master of disguises!!

This is wat I see when I think Cappuccino Beige......

5b3dedcd6d361_images(12).jpeg.7a2a0c2865371b203a7f240571ef9a9d.jpeg

4b9bf878a4866bdadab2b01e6377f34c_f7492.jpg.ad8aabcb1c60922b157f74e9f0ad9b0b.jpg

^^^ And that is what mine looks like in real life JR RS. If you look at the front left of the pix from Chris J you can see the Cap Beige colour. I think the car is picking up blue light from the surrounding area especially since obviously it has just been buffed to within an inch.

I love the cap beige as a colour. It rarely looks as flat in real life as in some pix and it hides the dirt best of all. Also looks much better with the anthracite wheels.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2016 at 14:25, hpoom said:

gallery_84504_2142_1088353.jpg

Car is:

SportLine 2.0 TSI 280 PS 4x4 DSG in Dragon Green

Extras added:

Rear side airbags (PE2)
Temporary steel spare wheel (PJB)
Virtual pedal (PK9)
Heated windscreen (PKV)
Smart light assist with Lane assist and Blind spot detection (PNG)
Park assist (PPA)
Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi (PT5)
Canton sound system (RA3)
Heated windscreen washer nozzles (9T1)
Crew Protection Assistant (7W2)
Sliding trunk cover (3U2)
Boot nets (6M3)
Rear-view parking camera (KA2)
Special exterior paint (FB1)

Heated front seats (4A3)

I LOVE that car.

What alloys are those?

That post was from 2016, but are those the same as the Sport Line Plus alloys, the Vega's?

Rear camera worth it?

So so tempted to get a new car..... But I don't need one...... But I want one...... But can I justify the money...... Sigh.

17 minutes ago, s0lr0sas said:

Yes i like them, 

Switched the original 18" directly looked so small :D

What are they?  I originally thought they were Borbet but I can't quite make out the logo.  

They are very nice indeed :thumbup:

1 hour ago, penguin17 said:

What are they?  I originally thought they were Borbet but I can't quite make out the logo.  

They are very nice indeed :thumbup:

It's Nitro Volcano G.Gun

Very similiar to TSW BATHURST 

But only half price :D

8 minutes ago, ajl124 said:

The wheels on the Dragon Green one are Supernovas as fitted to the new Sportline Plus.

Oh yeah - definitely are.

Strange - looks like they've cocked up the Skoda website then, which says they are Vega wheels:

http://www.skoda.co.uk/news/new-skoda-sportline-plus-offers-even-more-desirability-for-updated-superb-range

Supernovas look fantastic though.

Supernovas, as pictured on the Plus:

3V0071499JX2-3.jpg

And the Vega wheels:

s-l500.jpg

On 11/05/2018 at 23:23, Marko_d said:

Just took delivery of this today. 150 DSG. Some difference in build quality Compared to my octavia vrs

IMG-20180511-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20180511-WA0011.jpeg

IMG-20180511-WA0024.jpg

hi mate, was the red outline trim hard to install as i have just bought the same and also bought the honey comb grille

On 11/05/2018 at 23:23, Marko_d said:

Just took delivery of this today. 150 DSG. Some difference in build quality Compared to my octavia vrs

IMG-20180511-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20180511-WA0011.jpeg

IMG-20180511-WA0024.jpg

This is exactly the change I will most likely be making later in the year, Octy VRS to Superb Sportline 150 DSG...Interested in your comment re quality, also, is the performance hit noticable?....Cool color by the way!

Edited by MidVRS
  • Like 1

Last pic of my bus.

Unfortunately it didn't do it for me on the end, preferred my old VRS which is weird. 

Second pic dirtier than it has ever been next to it's replacement, a used 330d. Someone's going to get a cracker of a car. 

IMG_20180627_205648.jpg

IMG_20180728_101823.jpg

• Sad 1

I finally upgraded to a MK3 from my pre-facelift MK2 wagon. Such a beauty of a car! Skoda doesn’t get nearly as much recognition as they deserve for their current design. The engine it pretty nuts too, almost a sleeper. Love this car!

8492A799-D862-4816-91F2-5DA456B98088.jpeg

2304E740-BC7F-42E1-AF43-D965982EBF1F.jpeg

• Like 3

On 28/06/2018 at 07:15, superbtte said:

I changed grill, intercooler and much more and the sensor did not require any recalibration. Just my 2p from personal experience. 

Hi... how did you change the grille? I'm stuck and have no clue how it's done, well think i'm going to break something if i try any harder :whew:

59 minutes ago, jaggafredde said:

Woah! Love that color! What’s it called? Factory painted? 

Dragon green if I’m not mistaken. That’s the colour that would be sat on my drive instead of my white Sportline but colour choice was above my pay grade. I saw a dragon green Sportline estate yesterday in Reading and thought it looked ace 

3 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

Dragon green if I’m not mistaken. That’s the colour that would be sat on my drive instead of my white Sportline but colour choice was above my pay grade. I saw a dragon green Sportline estate yesterday in Reading and thought it looked ace 

White looks nice nice too (new pics of my TDI 190hp 4x4 L&K below) but that dragon green looks amazing! Like a unique jewel on the road! Never seen it before 

70FB74F3-C258-404C-A115-90A1B8B2A972.jpeg