The Superb III Picture thread

41 minutes ago, dorgs said:

picked mine up last week. It's the 150bhp 1.4 ACT, love it and it's got plenty of power :biggrin:

Will get some better pics in next few days.

car.jpeg

Looks great.  Quartz grey with pegasus alloys? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AandOsDad said:

Thanks, ya getting lots of compliments on the grey. Bit of change of from my red A3 :D

11 hours ago, AandOsDad said:

11 hours ago, dorgs said:

picked mine up last week. It's the 150bhp 1.4 ACT, love it and it's got plenty of power :biggrin:

Looks very nice.  Good to see a few Irish cars popping up here too :).  Finally the 150 AVT is available in Ireland which is long overdue.  I presume it is the Ambition spec?  Hopefully they will offer the Style soon as it will be a much bigger seller now with the gradual move back to petrol

Edited by Superb170
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, dorgs said:

Congratulations!

Oh and please ASAP with photos! Would love to see quartz grey in action.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Superb170 said:

Looks very nice.  Good to see a few Irish cars popping up here too :).  Finally the 150 AVT is available in Ireland which is long overdue.  I presume it is the Ambition spec?  Hopefully they will offer the Style soon as it will be a much bigger seller now with the gradual move back to petrol

Ya its ambition spec, really love the petrol engine tbh

• Like 1

On 6/8/2017 at 09:15, Superb170 said:

Just ordered the a quartz grey Superb Hatchback ambition spec with 1.4tsi engine. 12 week wait thought :sadsmile:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alfk said:

Just ordered the a quartz grey Superb Hatchback ambition spec with 1.4tsi engine. 12 week wait thought :sadsmile:

You'll be well happy, worth the wait ;)

21 hours ago, alfk said:

Sounds good, enjoy it.  12 weeks sounds about right actually as a lead time.  I presume it will have all the latest model updates?

Edited by Superb170

33 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

Sounds good, enjoy it.  12 weeks sounds about right actually as a lead time.  I presume it will have all the latest model updates?

Yes it should do. It will have the new Bolero infotainment system with the capacitive buttons on the side, would almost have preferred the old style physical buttons, much easier to use while driving.

I also went for KESSY, Sunset glass and Stratos Alloys as extras. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alfk said:

Yes it should do. It will have the new Bolero infotainment system with the capacitive buttons on the side, would almost have preferred the old style physical buttons, much easier to use while driving.

I also went for KESSY, Sunset glass and Stratos Alloys as extras. 

Nice!  Sunset really sets off a longer car like the Superb.  I agree with you on screen, I prefer the physical buttons and there is also something a bit classier about them IMO.  Definitely going to see more petrol Superbs around here now and I'd imagine the 172 orders have shifted slightly away from diesel.

• Like 1

I've put a few photos on the 'Summer Time Photos' thread from our recent drive through Snowdonia, I thought I'd add a couple here too.... DSC04464.thumb.JPG.c593c8c021ed5b31e508f3f847c8a945.JPGDSC04480.thumb.JPG.4b746070a70b7d7e2948129251868771.JPG

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, CTRob said:

Wowsers that looks amazing! What process did you follow?

Thanks! Haven't had the time to give the car a proper job yet, so it's actually only a good wash, finished of with Gyeon Q2M Wetcoat ;)  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howardv said:

Thanks! Haven't had the time to give the car a proper job yet, so it's actually only a good wash, finished of with Gyeon Q2M Wetcoat ;)  

Happy days :)

20 hours ago, Whaty said:

@Bud That looks very smart.... :)

Cheers mate comes up well, I hope the investment in the Gtechniq Crystal Serum will last and keep it easy to clean.  Got some C2v3 to use next time I clean it and see how that goes on.

On 7/6/2017 at 22:15, dorgs said:

Thanks, ya getting lots of compliments on the grey. Bit of change of from my red A3 :D

Small world but I sent my old lad down to test drive that A3 last week as he's looking for an auto. Decided against the three door in the end. 

Well wear with the new bus.