190 HP/ DSG/ Business Grey.

Extras:

- columbus

- modus alloy wheels

- progressive steering

- sport suspension

- DSG paddles

- heated windscreen

They messed up wit the upholstery color. It was supposed to be beige.

20170719_130813.jpg

20170719_130749.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, U241170 said:

Finally.

MY 17 unfortunately, but OK.

Style trim/ SE-L in UK (I think).

190 HP/ DSG/ Business Grey.

Extras:

- columbus

- modus alloy wheels

- progressive steering

- sport suspension

- DSG paddles

- heated windscreen

They messed up wit the upholstery color. It was supposed to be beige.

20170719_130813.jpg

20170719_130749.jpg

Good luck with it!  Did they compensate you in any way for the wrong upholstery?

• Like 2

Yes make sure you get something, Audi weren't able to build our A3 cab with airscarf so we got the advanced park assist system and a 2 year service pack by way of apology

• Like 1

Well, today they told me that they assumed the whole fault for the wrong color of the upholstery, and as a compensation they will give me some accessories in the amount of 200-300 EUR.

I think it's fair....

20170719_100445 (002).jpg

Edited by U241170
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, U241170 said:

Well, today they told me that they assumed the whole fault for the wrong color of the upholstery, and as a compensation they will give me some accessories in the amount of 200-300 EUR.

I think it's fair....

20170719_100445 (002).jpg

If you're not happy with the 'accessories' they offer, I'd push for a service plan or at least a partial one anyway as that might be more useful that some bits you might never use.  Mine was missing the LED interior strips so they offered me some services in lieu of this which I was happy with.

Edited by Superb170
  • Like 1

I tend to ask for a springs/ suspension change.

I will ask if they have some H&R springs in their offer. Anyway  I would like a stiffer ride, and now can be the moment to do it cost free or with lower cost.

If not, I think I will go for a child seat. Me and my wife are expecting a child in few weeks.

I will not ask for servicing, because that is covered by the leasing company for the whole period of the contract (3 years).

Edited by U241170

well, yeah. normally I would do the same. but I simply do not want to wait another 4 months for another one.

I will accept their compensation for this case.

just saying... I am glad anyhow that it is the 190 engine, DSG not manual, or stuff like that... :D:D:D

Edited by U241170
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny77 said:

I agree.  This is probably the best looking Sportline in Britain atm :D    

FTFY :thumbup:

1 hour ago, superbtte said:

Ahem ... :D

Business Grey is for old men...

If I had been brave enough then Dragon Skin Green would be my 1st choice, however I’m not so chose Business Grey!! 

• Haha 1

Thanks for the nice comments @Danny77 my kids love the car too. Only difference is I did not need to persuade the wife, she encouraged me to buy it!

@superbtte is the fastest Superb, but I do think mine is better looking (but I am biased)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

FTFY :thumbup:

Business Grey is for old men...

If I had been brave enough then Dragon Skin Green would be my 1st choice, however I’m not so chose Business Grey!! 

I'm 25 and just ordered a business grey.... ;(.

I told him I don't know how many times to PLEASE give me race blue like the octavia, but no.   I'm still not sure about it, just hoping it looks good in the flesh!

Mate the kids are all over it.  I can't remember the last time I went anywhere in the car with them without them arguing!  Certainly not in this decade, anyway!!

• Like 2