Isle Of Wight Briskoda Invasion Sat 14th Jan

Tigger_1979

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I drove down to the ferry and hid in the car park close by ready to get some pics under cover.....

Couldn't believe my luck when in the lay by opposite pulls up about four fabia's.

Out comes me camera, oh bum battery was dead :rolleyes: I know, I'll use me mobile ;) felt really naughty sitting there with everyone in full view not knowing who the heck i was or that I was even there :thumbup:

At one point Ginge even stood almost in front of me to take a photo of everyone :eek: :D

Then me mobile rung and the name 'Devon' is displayed :eek: What do I do? shall I give my location away? should I go and say hello?

I answered it and played hide and seek for a bit until he sussed me out :rolleyes:

Now I can't get me bluetooth watsit to work in me pooter to be able to transfer my mobile pics onto here :(

Well I drove down to the ferry and hid in the car park close by ready to get some pics under cover.....

Couldn't believe my luck when in the lay by opposite pulls up about four fabia's.

Out comes me camera' date=' oh bum battery was dead :rolleyes: I know, I'll use me mobile ;) felt really naughty sitting there with everyone in full view not knowing who the heck i was or that I was even there :thumbup:

At one point Ginge even stood almost in front of me to take a photo of everyone :eek: :D

Then me mobile rung and the name 'Devon' is displayed :eek: What do I do? shall I give my location away? should I go and say hello?

I answered it and played hide and seek for a bit until he sussed me out :rolleyes:

Now I can't get me bluetooth watsit to work in me pooter to be able to transfer my mobile pics onto here :([/quote']:rofl: :rofl: :thumbup:

Guest Fabia 12v

Just got to a PC..... what a day, Brilliant!! When im online again tomorrow i'll put up the photos.

Good to put faces to names!

And i've still got half a tank... gotta love the 1.2 at the moment for fuel economy.

So it was really the fabia invasion today :thumbup:

IOW was reeeeallly good

and Jason eats a burger with a knife and Fork :eek:

how POSH :P

hehehe

counting the Cars that joined us I made it 7 Fabias and an old banger Pug estate :D

lovely views all round the IOW and i wasn't sick on the Ferry :D

also one of my little moments was nearly joining the I.B.M.A

and I almost got run over by a milk Float :D

counting the Cars that joined us I made it 7 Fabias and an old banger Pug estate :D

:eek: I'll pretend I didn't read that, still if I had turned up in Velma she wouldn't have made it anyway and I would have pulled into Compton car park about 3 weeks later than anyone else :o

Guest Fabia 12v
Nice bit of espionage Pixi - and to think I nearly led them into the car par but saw the gap outside Alldays!

Still kicking myself for when i almost stood in front of her car!