Well..here are the pics...

Mil

First off...the headlights. I removed the tints, and have taken a picture of it to show you what I meant by black bevels...

2064127_17.jpg

These are the 16" Octavia Turbo rims...the dealers here are so nice they let me swap my old 15s for these nice ones...as said before, will be changing the tyres, they really have messed with the performance of the car, they're too big...will be getting 195/45s...

Hey Tom, you can stick these in your 'Alloy Wheels' thread, let me know if you would like bigger pics though :)

2064127_12.jpg

2064127_13.jpg

2064127_14.jpg

2064127_15.jpg

2064127_16.jpg

:D

Don't know about any Octavia Ambiente that have these wheels on, the Octavia 150bhp Turbo model comes with these rims here.

One way or another, I still somehow can't believe I got the GM to trade with me these wheels for my old 15s! All I did was buy the new tyres as per Skoda recommendations for the Octavia to wear the 15s! So in total I paid only about 80 pounds to get these wheels. Haha.

Dave, 195 is the original width that the tyres come in on the 15s. Plus with the fact that these wheels are wider, it means the 195/45s will need to do a little stretching :D I'd really like to stretch it, the narrower the tyre the tougher the sidewall, but I also wanna keep the RR as close to the original as possible, and the closest it gets is with 215/40 tyres, which I'm heavily thinking about.

Guys, thanks for all the good happy replies, I'm really happy with these wheels, just got them cleaned with WD40 the other day, thanks to a cool someone who advised me here :thumbup: Ross, thanks dude. BTW, what is the difference between LHD and RHD, other than the fact that there is LHD and RHD? Aren't the electrical setups the same, and therefore these black-beveled lights should work there??

Nice rims, Mil! ;)

Is your car lowered? Anyway, looks great!

Funny thing about those black bevels: I've got them but a friend of mine doesn't (mine is silver '04 model, his is black '05 model). Also, his previous black Furby, '03 model, had black bevels :confused:

When I bought my car I saw that only models with light colours had black bevels whereas dark-coloured models didn't. IMHO, it looks better with them - makes the headlights a bit smaller and nicer :)

@ Chris :rofl:

Arcom, I can see in your avatar you have the lights too. They had them in 2003, but were pretty limited then, and I also noticed they recently put them only on light coloured cars. However, as far as styling goes, they MUST be put on a black car because it looks way too cool. And yeah, my car is lowered about 40mm, but the tyres that came with these rims are absolutely gigantic. Funnily enough, it still sits lower than the stock Fabia.

Ross, I really had no idea head light issues were that complicated :confused:

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm well pleased with my newest mod :thumbup::D