Lead-times

Like Giz says only good thing about Grimsby is its close to Cleethorpes.... Takes me just over an hour to get to Cleethorpes. If you get their around 9am on a nice summers day you can have the beach to yourself. If the tides in its lovely..... No honestly !

Your car must like it there as it has had a weeks holiday there.....

• Like 1

So why am I still waiting for my L&K DSG Hatch ordered in July???

(Yes, okay, it's built. Waiting for it to be delivered, inspected and prepared is more painful than the time waiting for it to be built!)

I ordered a week and a bit ago and have been told that it will be "quite some time" before I even get a build date. Expecting early Jan delivery.

I recall on the VWAudi forum that some people actually collected their cars (A6's from memory) from the factory in Germany.

Edited by thewinelake

I was tweeted by Skoda UK that lead time was 14 weeks from August 1st although order placed in July.....unconfirmed build week 45.

I have been quoted week 45 as a build week. Have you been told when yiurs will actually arrive?

Ordered 6th of August via a lease company 2.0 SE Business DSG estate with heated screen and front seats, rear camera, and spare wheel. At start of September told unconfirmed build week 42 and would have confirmed build week by end of month. End September still unconfirmed and pushed back to week 46. Yesterday got confirmed build week 46. So hopefully will get delivery first or second week in December.

Mine arrives with the Dealer in Monday so I should have it some time next week. That will be 7 weeks from order to delivery.

I wonder if the lower spec/trim cars might take longer as demand across the markets is higher so takes longer to get a slot on the line?

Edited by FelisBengalensis
  • Like 2

Mine is a moon white executive estate with heated front screen and towbar, pegasus wheels and full leather ordered first week of August. Can't wait! Build week currently 45 so doubt it will be moved forward.

Mine arrives with the Dealer in Monday so I should have it some time next week. That will be 7 weeks from order to delivery.

I wonder if the lower spec/trim cars might take longer as demand across the markets is higher so takes longer to get a slot on the line?

7 weeks must be some kind of record - well done!