Just ordered an Octavia RS

Hi all

I'm from sunny Perth in Western Australia. Was looking for a new lease car and decided on an Octavia RS wagon..

Went with Race blue, 19" black pack, comfort pack (leather, heated electric seats ect) and tech pack (ACC, KESSY ect). Car has just been built so I should apparently expect it sometime in December..

Lots of useful information on this site. Cheers all

• Like 1

Wish we had these "packs" over here. Seem like such a saving on paying for all the options separately which I had to do. (may have been able to justify kessy!)

Hope it's not too long a wait!

Welcome to Briskoda.

Heated seats in Australia should be fun :yes:

Yeah they won't be necessary most of the year! I wanted a manual wagon and unless I chose this specific one that was just built I would be waiting 6-8 months for a car. There's only one Skoda dealer in W. Australia so choices are limited.

Yeah they won't be necessary most of the year! I wanted a manual wagon and unless I chose this specific one that was just built I would be waiting 6-8 months for a car. There's only one Skoda dealer in W. Australia so choices are limited.

Dont you believe it....Im in Perth, got my Vrs Wagon (black) about 4 months ago with a very similar spec. Heated seats have been used quite a bit over the winter and they were absolute bliss!!!  

I know....before I moved here I didnt think it ever got cold in Australia either....then I arrived and shortly after bought an electric blanket!

Edited by sutty451

Dont you believe it....Im in Perth, got my Vrs Wagon (black) about 4 months ago with a very similar spec. Heated seats have been used quite a bit over the winter and they were absolute bliss!!!

I know....before I moved here I didnt think it ever got cold in Australia either....then I arrived and shortly after bought an electric blanket!

Small world. Can't say I've seen a vrs on the roads here at all..first experience was sitting in one and test driving it at barbagallo. For the price they tick all the boxes though. Hope yours has been going well so far? So tempted to tune it when I get it but I think the risk of voiding warranty is too high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waiting for cars suck.

I've seen pictures in other threads of vrs estates with a cargo net in the boot to keep things tidy, do they come standard with the car??

Also mine is coming with the electric boot. Is it electric closing and opening or just opening?

• 2 weeks later...