The New Bond Song,,,,,

@Lee

Are there any songs out there that should have been Bond Themes. Obviously the Robbie Williams' 'Millennium' was a half Bond theme anyway, but would have made a great track with altered Lyrics. Any others that strike peeps that they could have been reworked as a Bond theme? I guess I'm thinking more about the melodies and arrangements, rather than the lyrics.

Are there any songs out there that should have been Bond Themes. Obviously the Robbie Williams' 'Millennium' was a half Bond theme anyway, but would have made a great track with altered Lyrics. Any others that strike peeps that they could have been reworked as a Bond theme? I guess I'm thinking more about the melodies and arrangements, rather than the lyrics.

Moby did a great version

I liked GnR's version of Live and Let Die

And I reckon Metallica could do a decent Bond tune

• Like 3

Love the James Bond films.

But that new song is just absolutely awful IMHO.

Hopefully the opening titles will have some nice ladies moving around to help get my mind off it out when I do manage to see Spectre  ;)

If I had a choice I would have liked this track I think....this version from 1991 at Monsters of Rock Donnington. I was there too  B) Fantastic gig

It did IronMan2 no harm and set the tone for the movie  :D

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UczKno92tPQ[/url]

Hmmm, after initial dislike for being wishy-washy, the song is now growing on me...

Don't get the new Adele song though and all the hype, definitely not her finest hour; hope the new 25 albums has some better tracks than Hello.

• Like 1