Rieger rear diffuser

Thanks.

Was it easy.....I take it the standard defuser is removed fairly easy with undoing the screws.

My was delivered 2 weeks a go but not had a chance to fit it.

After I have next is the side skirts and front lip

Yeah pretty easy original one comes off with removing the seven screws and then I just used a plastic trim removal tool to pop the retaining lugs along the top next to the reflector strip just look at the rieger one to judge where the lugs are and wedge them down and they pop out you have to drill a hole in the bumper on the passenger side near were the mud flap is for the screw to go in but fairly easy took me about 30 mins to fit it

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im about to order one of these for my TDI VRS.

Does anyone have information on where to order the gloss black one from? Also doe the fact the 2nd exhaust on the TDI being fake matter?

Im about to order one of these for my TDI VRS.

Does anyone have information on where to order the gloss black one from? Also doe the fact the 2nd exhaust on the TDI being fake matter?

There is a company on ebay that can supply these.

The fake exhaust has no effect on the defuser.

99Reza

To be honest, there is no difference in sound!! There was the option of deleting the centre silencer [which would have been cheeper] but my days of being a boy racer ended with my old Saxo! It also had a custom exhaust, first with no middle silencer - but that was toooo loud. Had to have it replaced - so I have learned my lesson. The vRS is mainly used for long trips so didn't want it too loud anyway.

Steve

There is a company on ebay that can supply these.

The fake exhaust has no effect on the defuser.

If you order an 88087 diffuser for a diesel engine, then you have to order a tube bent I think. I don't know why, but you can check at the accessories on this page:

https://www.rieger-tuning.biz/article/00088087