What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Had their email about the offer on sealant and window cleaner. Was supposed to be here by Friday last week and still not here. No answer from Richard via the contact seller page on Halfords website since Monday.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

To be honest - i had delivery issues as well James.

Initially delayed as coming direct from Waxaddict and not the Halfords depot.

Then only two of the 3 items arrived.... although free air freshner and decal.

Called up and next day they sent out the last bottle.

• Like 1

I'm surprised as when Waxybox was running CS was always very good. I don't think it helps having no direct contact with him

• Like 1

Thanks for the review and info. :thumbup:

I'm pretty set on foam and shampoo options;

but always looking for improved dryinv towels.

Can you give us an update after a few washes and confirm it is still performing well KR?

Thanks.

Well the Gyeon Silk Dryer is still performing brilliantly, it's been used pretty much twice a week (my Octy and the wifes Ibiza) since I first posted and it's still exactly the same. I just spread it out on the rear screen, slowly drag it forward across the roof, down the screen and across the bonnet and there's nothing left behind, its speeded up drying the car a fair bit. I'd highly recommend it, I've used a few different towels over the years but this is the best I've had.

Well the Gyeon Silk Dryer is still performing brilliantly, it's been used pretty much twice a week (my Octy and the wifes Ibiza) since I first posted and it's still exactly the same. I just spread it out on the rear screen, slowly drag it forward across the roof, down the screen and across the bonnet and there's nothing left behind, its speeded up drying the car a fair bit. I'd highly recommend it, I've used a few different towels over the years but this is the best I've had.

Don't drag a drying towel. If there is any grit left on the car you will scratch your paintwork. Best option is to pat it dry

Edited by J306TD

I'm not too worried about the potential for grit, I like to think that I have a reasonable wash routine; TFR, snow foam, 2BM wash with plenty of rinsing from the Nilfisk. Here's CYC's video of the towel in action;

Yer eBay bargain £21

Excellent price, I paid £29 for same product. One thing regarding EZ pricing, it goes up and down within hours of purchase. I must admit I was a little bit disappointed with them, one price one day and next day a F/B offer £8 cheaper.I,m all for a bargain but I think this practice undermindes the quality of their product, and I for one will not buy their products again.Shame!!!!

Tony

• Like 1

Excellent price, I paid £29 for same product. One thing regarding EZ pricing, it goes up and down within hours of purchase. I must admit I was a little bit disappointed with them, one price one day and next day a F/B offer £8 cheaper.I,m all for a bargain but I think this practice undermindes the quality of their product, and I for one will not buy their products again.Shame!!!!

Tony

I do agree here Tony and sympathise with the pricing issues.

I think a few people have offered them the same feedback.

I see that EZ are trying hard to get into an over-subscribed market really.

But it doesnt make it right though....

I was patient on the eBay shop and just bid what i thought they were worth.

• Like 1

Just purchased the EZ 250ml starter kit last night from ebay for £28.03 delivered, looking forward to giving this a try along with a few other products I've actually purchased recently, seeing that the weather is getting better   :sun: can't wait to get outdoors now   :D

• Like 2

Nice delivery from CleanYourCar..... [emoji106]

13010840_10207509635433686_2735790705160

Lucky boy!

Heard great things about that machine. Get a lot for your money too.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice delivery from CleanYourCar..... [emoji106]

13010840_10207509635433686_2735790705160

Ste I think you either have way too much money or a slight issue.

Ooo BTW congrats on your purchase

• Like 1

Ste I think you either have way too much money or a slight issue.

Ooo BTW congrats on your purchase

Cheers James.

Nah - i'm just good at spending money on behalf of my mates....

Plus i cant resist a good deal especially with 15% off   :D  :giggle:  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Lucky boy!

Heard great things about that machine. Get a lot for your money too.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Cheers Ben - its an awesome pack for the money.  :)

All the backing plates required (3 sizes), a selection of pads for each backing plate, plus extension bar included as well.

I had one on trial for a bit and was sold straight away; its nicer to use than the Flex PE8 - IMO  :thumbup:

Fits nicely in the kit bag beside the Vertool 12e mini-DA.

This sample pack arrived from a new supplier looking to break into the UK detailing scene.... 

Just so happens i was looking to change up to the Rupes pads and/or Lake Country HD perhaps.

As yet - no Waffle or Hexlogic options - but i am very interested in the Rupes style pads.  :thumbup:

13082680_10207521807817988_1083862353397

• Like 1

This sample pack arrived from a new supplier looking to break into the UK detailing scene....

Just so happens i was looking to change up to the Rupes pads and/or Lake Country HD perhaps.

As yet - no Waffle or Hexlogic options - but i am very interested in the Rupes style pads. [emoji106]

13082680_10207521807817988_1083862353397

Looking good! Be interested on your thoughts on these buddy!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Also purchased yesterday from euro car parts with using holiday20 code to receive an extra 20% off :)

Sonax Xtreme BSD @ £5.60 each (Purchased 2)

Smartwax One @ £13.25 (Purchased 1)

If anyone is after any detail products, try ECP & use code: holiday20 for an extra 20% off 

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 2