Direct Download Link - MIB Columbus ECE 2016 Maps

Are they the same filename? They made a last minute change to the Amundsen ones last time ......

I'll check the build tonight.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yep, exactly the same as the link I posted

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi, I have tried to update my Columbus Mib1 with the new ECE 2016. But I get the error show above - No data found etc.

My current status is ECE 2015 P0098. I am wandering about, do I need to upgrade P0098 to P0123 (2015/2016) before the upgrade to the new P0134 (2016)?

Thank you in advance :-)

I have still problems to get my Columbus to recon-nice the update. I have re-format the SD-card, tried from SD slot 1 and 2, but with no luck.

When I look into the "metainfo2.txt" file  in the Mib1 folder, it seems that the data is for an Audi.

Quote:

#############################################################################
   #
   # This is the description file for the Software Update of Audi components
   #
   #############################################################################

[common]
   MetafileChecksum = "c08f3713cf6a07c285714aed957b3f5c2167d693"
   skipSaveTrainName = "true"
   BlockedTrains = "MHIG_EU_AU_P0041,MHIG_EU_AU_P0033,MHIG_EU_AU_P0025,MHIG_EU_AU_P0134"
   release = "2016"
   vendor = "ESO"
   region = "Europe"
   variant = "FMU-H-*-*-*"

Unquote 

The files are from this link (in top of this subject):

http://infotainment-cdn.skoda-auto.com/base/maps/P134_N60S5MIBH3_EU_NT_Q1.15.ZIP

The "BlockedTrains" statement - I don't know what it does, but it refers to AU (Audi) and not SK (Skoda)

Have any inside here any ideas of what my problem is - wrong update source-files or still related to the SD-card?

Edited by JDithmar

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently downloading from the official site and it is downloading to my c:drive, do i have to cancel this download, erase the sd card and then redo the download (which is taking over an hr) direct to the freshly emptied sd card?

I've had success doing the update. Took about 15 hrs to download. You then need to unpack it to an SD card (min 32gb). Then follow the instructions on the website to update the car's software, which takes about an hour.