Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jezykowaty said:

Could someone please send me the link for update? 

5E0035864A

5E0051236 0075ECE 2018/2019

Or the lastest software/firmware that I've wrote above. I need to install from the beginning all software.

@chaymus Please don't post in the Amundsen firmware asking for columbus firmware! this thread is for Amundsen only, please find the correct thread for Columbus firmware as we don't want to confuse people that need the Amundsen firmware. Thanks

1 minute ago, BATVANVRS said:

@chaymus Please don't post in the Amundsen firmware asking for columbus firmware! this thread is for Amundsen only, please find the correct thread for Columbus firmware as we don't want to confuse people that need the Amundsen firmware. Thanks

Didnt even know there was one, i'll go have a look..

didnt mean to cause confusion 

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, another (returning) newbie here, could someone ping me a link to update? not done this stuff before...so be gentle 

5E0035864A

cheers

Bernie

Hello,

So I updated the Amundsen from 0435 to 0490 this morning. 

I did it while driving (don't get distracted!) from a fast SD card (90 mb/sec).

It went fine and took 20 minutes.

My main motivations for performing an update were -

• Occasional, random loss of connection with USB storage while reading mp3 files from external drive
  • Slight frustration at some sluggishness in the text entry when entering adressses on the Navigation
  • When playing music over Bluetooth, sometimes I was not able to control the device (IE phone with spotify) from the car screen / steering wheel

I am not sure whether the USB and bluetooth connection issues are completely fixed. Time will tell, but  so far so good.

Furthermore, I find the device to be perhaps more responsive in general (zooming / scrolling maps), but that could be subjective as well. However there is to me a very obvious improvement when entering text for a destination in navigation. Before, as I was entering a street name, the device would pause and autosearch, causing me to choose a street by mistake. This suggests that, the database access processes for the head unit have been optimized to some extent.

Thanks BATVANVRS and others.

• Like 1

Hello, this is my first post here so I'd like to say Hello for everyone.
I have problem in activation rear camera in my Octavia mk3 2016 with Amundsen multimedia.
I read that first step to resolve it is upgrade firmware.
My system is:

Device ID - 5Q0035874A
Hardware - H25
Firmware - 0245

Can anyone share me newest firmware to this system?

Hi, I'm also a newbie here. Just would like to update the system/infotainment software, if possible. I could already update the maps with the help of another topic here. It is an Octavia 1.4 TSI from 2016 October with factory settings. The infotainment hardware is H30, the software 0359, media 3141.0.0.1, just factory stuff to my best knowledge. Thanks!