Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

2 minutes ago, Coyotes said:

(redacted)@yahoo.co.uk

PM means Private Message - not post in public view :wall:

Best to edit those posts - unless you like receiving lots of spam !!!!

Edited by PetrolDave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello i have MIB1 

part no 5EOO3587A4

HW:040

SOFTWARE:0435

Can a kind person please PM the link for the latest software update please, not worried about satnav maps as i have the latest maps coming.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , new to this ..

I have an Octavia mk3 , 1.4 tis,  2013

I tried to update the Amundsen Nav , for the first time since  I bought on 2016 , but the tag comes up , ' no updates available ' 

Surely that can't be right?

Thanks in advance for some help ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi new to this...trying to get my car up to date. do anyone have the latest firmware for the mib1 2015 vrs with admunsen, before I put the latest maps on ..many thanks in advance

I understand that some nice person might have up-to-date firmware for skoda bolero mib1 and if I very politely ask I might get a link to that firmware 😃

Currently I have firmware version 0435 and if i have understood right there might be a slight improvement for sound quality with latest version 0490.

Installation is via USB or SD but is there also some kind of coding is involved?

I seem to have a problem with the sat nav..I have downloaded the newest maps and put them on the existing sd card but now all I get is an error message...🤬.. could some kind soul please point me in the direction of the 490 firmware for the admunsen mib1... many thanks for anyone's help..

20 hours ago, vrs77 said:

I seem to have a problem with the sat nav..I have downloaded the newest maps and put them on the existing sd card but now all I get is an error message...🤬.. could some kind soul please point me in the direction of the 490 firmware for the admunsen mib1... many thanks for anyone's help..

Which maps have you downloaded, currently the newest for the MIB1 Amundsen are still 2019/20?

You don't need 0490 firmware to use them, so there's another problem. What error message do you get?

BTW the newer maps are quite large and may require the small SD card to be reformatted to use a smaller cluster size in order for all the small files to fit. I had to do this to my Amundsen MIB1 SD card.