HA HA HA HA....DOH

If you can afford a NSX.....

Once upon a time you could pick the whole car up for 16K. It's a. Bitter pill to swallow realising that the tape deck costs a quarter of the price you paid for the whole car [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once upon a time you could pick the whole car up for 16K. It's a. Bitter pill to swallow realising that the tape deck costs a quarter of the price you paid for the whole car [emoji35]

And like an idiot I didn't buy the NSX I looked at. About 6-7yrs back I had a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket and went out to buy a toy.

Found a slightly tatty NSX for my budget, but didn't think I could afford the fuel (@20k/yr) so plumped for a VX220. Both the NSX and the Cerbera (also in budget at that point) have appreciated at a staggering rate since.

How come you only need one, wouldn't both blades wear at the same rate?

This is at least why they are always sold in pairs.

Halfords sell individual blades, in different makes.

Last time I was on the Nurburgring I overtook a Honda NSX. He then spun out behind me! Oops! Luckily he didn't hit the barrier but I watched it happen in slow-mo in my mirror clenching my teeth!

Any... back on track. Will get some refills next time I need some wipers. Just picked up a pair of Bosch for less than £15 second hand (but not used! lol)

And like an idiot I didn't buy the NSX I looked at. About 6-7yrs back I had a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket and went out to buy a toy.

Found a slightly tatty NSX for my budget, but didn't think I could afford the fuel (@20k/yr) so plumped for a VX220. Both the NSX and the Cerbera (also in budget at that point) have appreciated at a staggering rate since.

Ah.... a "why didnt I buy it" thread looms

me...

A 4ltr RR Vanden Plas.... mint £150

A Sunbeam Alpine (the 2 seater)......mint £200

A 5 ltr Aussie charger......£800, sold when I went back so i bought a Vauxhall viva

but dont laugh, it was a 2300cc twin carb version (street sleeper)

I know how you feel. This was my last NSX, I sold it for 37K. It's probably work 57K now [emoji30][emoji30]

59bf8df5b53922dbc9bc7ad512c4115c.jpg