The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

On 5/4/2018 at 22:34, Bignij said:

I’m normally very sanguine when it comes to the news. I think I’ve heard most things in one way or another. However what I’ve just heard has made me truly wonder about this clown. Apparently, because we have such tight gun laws, everyone in London is stabbing each other. One of our central London hospitals is like a war zone. I really hope he sees the protests when he comes in July.

The Head of the National Cutlery Association, Wayne La Cuillère, has lashed out at Donald Trump on Twitter this afternoon, after the US President made a series of controversial comments about knife crime in the UK.

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/05/05/only-thing-that-can-stop-a-bad-guy-with-knife-is-a-good-guy-with-a-knife-says-head-of-national-cutlery-association/

;) satire alert.

Trump bans Irn Bru from his Scottish golf course apprently from what I read today.

If you have seen the recent Irn Bru adverts recently and can say the catchy strap line running at the minute you can find out what Trump is!

:D

Davy

• Like 1

He should know all about the risk of staining the Trump Turnberry ballroom carpet, he is the expert on the subject of turning things orange.

I always thought he was Tango'd regularly.

DSCN0411.JPG.aaa87d57b9ac1d6633761da166614db3.JPG

trump_3091857a.gif.c340cc6aa22fa1a50bfdf21b18c7f6f2.gif

HhkxmTuD1280x720-hoO.jpg.8105dcc2cbc1cc6483b66a61bcf819bf.jpg

Edited by Offski
  • Haha 1

well Trump has really gone and stirred up the middle east, Hamas, the Palestinians and Israel now hasn't he...   did he not realise what would happen as a result of the American Embassy moving?

No-of course not - the man simply doesn't appear to 'think' around the consequences of his actions...

13 minutes ago, skomaz said:

well Trump has really gone and stirred up the middle east, Hamas, the Palestinians and Israel now hasn't he...   did he not realise what would happen as a result of the American Embassy moving?

No-of course not - the man simply doesn't appear to 'think' around the consequences of his actions...

.....and he must have abandoned his anti Semitic followers too.

15 minutes ago, skomaz said:

He did think about the consequences....more money for USA arms makers...where do you think Israel gets its stuff from??....

USA is one of the biggest beneficiaries of wars...as they have a huge weapons manufacturing...let alone the army versions of C A T equipment (used extensively by Israel) which is USA...

• Like 1

& Equipment bound for Israel passes through Prestwick Airport.  All part of the UK / Scottish economy.

The UK will sell equipment & weapons to anybody.

Likely drones being used to kill currently depart from Scotland.

No matter which party is in government they are happy to allow Prestwick to be used by the US for refueling.

No matter if terror flights / renditions or weapons of mass destruction.

The Scottish Government just allowing it as well.

Cabinet in open revolt over Blair's Israel policy _ Politics _ The Guardian.mhtml

Edited by Offski

3 hours ago, fabdavrav said:

He did think about the consequences....more money for USA arms makers...where do you think Israel gets its stuff from??....

USA is one of the biggest beneficiaries of wars...as they have a huge weapons manufacturing...let alone the army versions of C A T equipment (used extensively by Israel) which is USA...

oh yes...   silly me...   America First and all that...

• Haha 1

The one thing common with Britain, Australia and the US fear of mass invasion (boat people, North Africans and Central Americans) resulting in importation of religious terrorism and job losses  - taken advantage of by the likes of Tony Abbott and Trump using fear and loathing plus more than a hint of misogyny, is  - Rupert Murdoch’s media empire.

It now seem likely that the Russian troll factory finds him most helpful also.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mac11irl said:

What a tool

There is a place at his table for the old fashioned **** strirrer.........paid for by the taxpayer of course.