The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

I dunno does he have all that much political backing left tbh.

Republican senators torpedoed obamacare repeal, chief of staff isnt changing any transgender guidelines for army..

Spicer bailed out, and replaced scarmucci who has already had a cut at a journalist directly, kellyanne has been pretty quiet, theyre all lawyering up... 

End game isnt too far away i think, regardless of what NK do..

You have to pinch yourself daily to reaffirm he is the POTUS 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/trump-is-constantly-in-an-angry-frenzy-and-he-can-no-longer-control-it/

then there is North Korea and trying to bargain with the Chinese whilst challenging the in the South China Sea 

• 2 weeks later...

LEE- that could equally be a tweet from the North Korean President, who seems to like to play pontoon politics . OH- that's ok ,if you hold a machine gun to opponents baseball bat, but North Korea forget that in terms of arms, THEY hold the baseball bat to try and swat US missiles. What's to say that the( supposed) virus that hit earlier missile launches from North Korea won't strike again.

So for 50yr we've treated NK like a the dirty mouthy kid at the end of the street which is to basically ignore them no matter how wild their claims or threats were. Basically because everyone knew that if they gave them a bit of chocolate they'd **** off for a while until they got hungry again.

But I suppose no one considered what would happy when the gobby ****e from one street met the gobby ****e from another. It's like a sketch from a bugs bunny cartoon.

I'll kill you

oh yeah!

Yeah!

Well I'll blow you up

Oh yeah!

Yeah!

We'll I'll.... [and on and on]

Slightly NSFW headline from News Thump

http://newsthump.com/2017/08/09/men-with-two-smallest-cocks-in-the-world-escalate-international-****-waving-contest/

Edited by Aspman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm expecting Trump to keep winding everyone up and then storm off and form his own political party.

Apparently the special prosecutor has Trump's tax records going way back........fun times ahead.

(hard to believe he has the codes)

If Kim Jong-un has a nuclear missile that can reach the United States it would be a perfect time to use it as many of the population are looking skyward at the eclipse.

?

What is it with the US Navy, they seem as incompetent as the British Navy?

Their radar systems must be about as useless as their Nuclear Weapons Guidance Systems and the UK's Nuclear Submarine fleet.

4 hours ago, Awayoffski said:

If Kim Jong-un has a nuclear missile that can reach the United States it would be a perfect time to use it as many of the population are looking skyward at the eclipse.

?

What is it with the US Navy, they seem as incompetent as the British Navy?

Their radar systems must be about as useless as their Nuclear Weapons Guidance Systems and the UK's Nuclear Submarine fleet.

Not incompetent just expect everyone else to get out of their way...

^^^^^^ Incomprehensible!

Trump didn't seem to know about it either.

Had to laugh at the picture of Trump looking at the eclipse without glasses, just to prove how special he is I guess.

Edited by Ryeman

13 hours ago, Ryeman said:

^^^^^^ Incomprehensible!

Trump didn't seem to know about it either.

Had to laugh at the picture of Trump looking at the eclipse without glasses, just to prove how special he is I guess.

Can only assume his orange skin gives him some form of special protection against the sun.

There will be business owners in Scotland that can not stay in business due to the Business Rates introduced in Scotland 

but then there is Transitional Relief on Business Tax available to Trump Turnberry.

Scotland loves The Donald, must be that he is a chancer, dancer and fair skinned prancer.

At least Freedom of Information legislation means that the public and tax payers can find out how the needy get their help.

http://theferret.scot/scottish-taxpayers-handout-trump 

Edited by Awayoffski

17 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

So as it comes to the brink the worlds future will be decided by some guys with crazy hair that got where they are because of their grandfathers and fathers

Who is the most dangerous or unhinged....

Ftfy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So, someone firat managed to zoom in on the hires image enough to read his watch and then another person managed to get the embedded image time stamp data to confirm.

And then cross referencing his speech timing - the photo is verified as when Donald started calling KJU "Rocketman"