Latest Infotainment version Bolero

BTW, a collective headsup that you really need VCDS or something similar (I used OBDeleven) to clear all the errors and code the update to the radio.

It will still work without, but the minute the dealer plugs it in for diagnostic, they will spot what is up.

Elsewhere on the news, at least for Bolero, there are no noticeable cosmetic changes, apart from a regression - the Bluetooth icon is lost when the phone is connected.

Sound is just the same and speed apparently same also.

The instructions on the PM worked just fine ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any significant improvement / added functionality after the update?

I have MIB1 with 0435 at the moment.

Cheers!

Is there any significant improvement / added functionality after the update?

I have MIB1 with 0435 at the moment.

Cheers!

I was on same version as you - there were no functional changes and no UI changes.

Only thing I noticed was a regression where the Bluetooth icon was lost when the phone is connected.

In my opinion... Not worth it.

I was on same version as you - there were no functional changes and no UI changes.

Only thing I noticed was a regression where the Bluetooth icon was lost when the phone is connected.

In my opinion... Not worth it.

Thanks - I'll keep the current one then!

Cheers!

Thanks aki78 - Worked a treat. Haven't done any of the VCDS error corrections/confirmations yet.

I went from software version 0421 to 0475 - only used it briefly but noticed the screen is much snappier to respond and has less lag, switching radio to media etc is snappier also - seems quicker overall. I thought the radio sounded a little clearer but I don't use it much. I'm bluetooth audio 90% of the time.

I had 13 items to update on this occasion. I had a 90% battery level when I began and it took about 20/25 mins and battery was 80% afterwards. I left my Xenon DRL's on while doing it (forgot to turn them off). Everything else off.

Thanks aki78 - Worked a treat. Haven't done any of the VCDS error corrections/confirmations yet.

I went from software version 0421 to 0475 - only used it briefly but noticed the screen is much snappier to respond and has less lag, switching radio to media etc is snappier also - seems quicker overall. I thought the radio sounded a little clearer but I don't use it much. I'm bluetooth audio 90% of the time.

I had 13 items to update on this occasion. I had a 90% battery level when I began and it took about 20/25 mins and battery was 80% afterwards. I left my Xenon DRL's on while doing it (forgot to turn them off). Everything else off.

My friend told me exactly the same after upgrading his Bolero with 0421. :)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...