NOISE IN REAR SUSPENSION

I have now driven 3000 km. Sound is not worse at least. It's less actually, but that's probably due to that it's warmer.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Finally we have solution - Skoda is producing cars for south countries. So, let's move to Africa with our Superbs and noise problem would be solved :D

• Like 1

I have now driven 3000 km. Sound is not worse at least. It's less actually, but that's probably due to that it's warmer.

So that just might be why I haven't heard anything. It has been warmer during the day but around 0 in the mornings.

So that just might be why I haven't heard anything. It has been warmer during the day but around 0 in the mornings.

You should have heard it. It's still noticeable at cold start and in the mornings.

Finally we have solution - Skoda is producing cars for south countries. So, let's move to Africa with our Superbs and noise problem would be solved :D

Didn't say it's a solution. And Sweden is very North. ;)

Have we come to a definitive conclusion on which models this effects ? Is it just L&K ?

The car in the video wasn't L&K. It's looking more like a DCC issue.

• Like 1

I am sure now that I cannot hear such a noise after I watched the video. Even tried driving with the window down today. Car has almost 10,000 miles now, 1,500 since I bought it.

Better try with all windows closed, but rear seat down. You will surely hear this "wtf" noise...

• Like 1

Better try with all windows closed, but rear seat down. You will surely hear this "wtf" noise...

Been using it with windows closed for a long time, no noise. Thought I try windows open for a change, again no noise.

I have car seats at the back seat. I will not drive it ever with the seat down so no reason to try it that way.

Maybe the noise is there but in my car (and some other people's cars) it is so faint that it cannot be heard?

Who knows? Maybe. But in that case it means that it is not something that will ever bother me and I suppose that's what matters.

I don,t think it is just a DCC issue. I have a sel estate and when the car is cold or if it is less than about 8 degrees outside then the front( I think anti roll bar bushes or some other bush) on the front suspension grinds/grates. Seems to disappear when you have gone over a couple of humps or when car is warm.

It seems that we all will have very "exciting" experiance with this NEW SKODA SUPERB... :sweat:  Hey, Skoda (factory) - wake up!, clients are waiting and at least solve finally this "wtf" rattle in the rear of this car! :envy:

• Like 1

It seems that we all will have very "exciting" experiance with this NEW SKODA SUPERB... :sweat: Hey, Skoda (factory) - wake up!, clients are waiting and at least solve finally this "wtf" rattle in the rear of this car! :envy:

I really don't think it helps shouting in here. Especially not once a day.

I really don't think it helps shouting in here. Especially not once a day.

I will not be calm and accept the fact, that me and my family have to drive with such a ... new car already for 5!!! months. It seems that with peaceful waiting approach we will sooner be able to get in grave then Skoda could be able to solve this problem...

I don,t think it is just a DCC issue. I have a sel estate and when the car is cold or if it is less than about 8 degrees outside then the front( I think anti roll bar bushes or some other bush) on the front suspension grinds/grates. Seems to disappear when you have gone over a couple of humps or when car is warm.

Same here, some strange noice from the front. Even the tinyest roadjoint gives the noice.

Low speed : mostly back.

Higher speeds : front only.

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

I will not be calm and accept the fact, that me and my family have to drive with such a ... new car already for 5!!! months. It seems that with peaceful waiting approach we will sooner be able to get in grave then Skoda could be able to solve this problem...

Yeah. Like Skoda is reading your posts. I'm sure they do...

Yeah. Like Skoda is reading your posts. I'm sure they do...

Sent from my E6553 using TapatalkJes

Yes, I am sure for that!!! We - "lucky buyers" of the new Skoda Superb have informed our dealer about this forum and that clients, not only in Latvia but also in other country's are not satisfied with Skoda approach to customers and the solutions of the problems indentified.

• Like 1

Yes, I am sure for that!!! We - "lucky buyers" of the new Skoda Superb have informed our dealer about this forum and that clients, not only in Latvia but also in other country's are not satisfied with Skoda approach to customers and the solutions of the problems indentified.

Even if they do. It will surely help that you shout about it every day. Yeah. It will. Yup.

Even if they do. It will surely help that you shout about it every day. Yeah. It will. Yup.

Are you representative from the official Sweeden Skoda dealer company? :D  Okey, peace! You can do and wait whatever and however you want. I need solution immediately. Enough! Wait already so long!

Are you representative from the official Sweeden Skoda dealer company? :D Okey, peace! You can do and wait whatever and however you want. I need solution immediately. Enough! Wait already so long!

No. I just can't stop thinking about, if you don't have anything more important to use your energy for.

I haven't noticed such a noise so far as you described. Maybe that's why I am waiting and looking forward very much for the solution (finally) of the rattle noise in rear suspesion. But I will now pay attention for front suspension as well. It seems that this new Skoda Superb that we bought is something like some "demo" car...

No. I just can't stop thinking about, if you don't have anything more important to use your energy for.

Don't think about me :D

Think about your (mine, etc. others...) rattling NEW Skoda Superbs' 

• Like 1

The FIX is available! In Finland local dealer Veho in one location has been in contact to customer that Skoda has been able to get fix available for rear suspension noise issues. I will contact my dealer tomorrow and will ask when then can install the fix.

• Like 3

I to have suspension noise in the rear only have the car 3 days or so! Combi l&k (with dcc). Also the park pilot button sticks down when pressed! All other buttons are fine.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk