First spotted !

The only one I've seen is the other one from my road, saw it yesterday on the High St and thought it was another one but it was his!

Not seen one other in the six months since I started looking for them.

Only seen one estate so far. No hatches. Which suits me fine :clap:

A mate of mine works for a Skoda dealer over here and he says they've sold between 40 & 50 S3's so far. So they are out there. Somewhere......

• Like 1

Only seen one estate so far. No hatches. Which suits me fine :clap:

A mate of mine works for a Skoda dealer over here and he says they've sold between 40 & 50 S3's so far. So they are out there. Somewhere......

But only delivered 2 ;-)

• Like 2

I've only seen one estate parked up in a car park since I ordered mine last October, not actually seen a hatch or estate on the road. I've exhausted my local dealers to get a weekend fix, but I'll bet as soon as mine turns up there will be a flood of them on the roads

I've only seen one estate parked up in a car park since I ordered mine last October, not actually seen a hatch or estate on the road. I've exhausted my local dealers to get a weekend fix, but I'll bet as soon as mine turns up there will be a flood of them on the roads

Exactly

I've seen 2 so far. A grey estate SE in South London about 6 weeks ago and another grey SE hatch at my local BP about a week after that. Since then......nada....

Dark SIII Estate seen approx 6pm last night on East Lancs in Swinton. I think it had Stratos to guess it was Business SE.

Am I the only one who thinks the Hatch is better looking. I mean it's not even close the estate is a 7 and the hatch a 9.

• Like 3

Seen a few on my travels now. The mucky estate could have been mine. Where abouts did you see it?

Sheff .... Desperately tried to catch up but to no avail :-( 

Seen 2 this week. A jungle green SEL Estate o A40 by Hanger Lane early on Wednesday morning and a Pacific Blue SEL Estate this morning coming out of Sainsbury in Camberley

Yeah was in the Sheffield area yesterday. It desperately needs a good clean, that's what you get for being on the road all week.

If its any consolation it looked great for the brief moment I saw you lol !

I have seen quite a few on my travels. Mainly been business spec as the rear lights didn't go into the boot.

Saw one yesterday and was not impressed, they look much better with the boot lights lit as well.

Am I the only one who thinks the Hatch is better looking. I mean it's not even close the estate is a 7 and the hatch a 9.

I agree, I had a MKII Estate as the twin hatch was just too fugly IMO, but this time around I actually prefer the hatch, although the estate is also nice... just not quite as nice!

• Like 2