Return of the 'Wait for it, Wait for it' thread

Lady Elanore

It certainly looks the part. I think I need a V8 in my life. Unfortunately I need a rich-bloke to buy me one as I'm skint (again)  :D

Tell me about it. That bill for the quattro stung somewhat. I'll be paying it for a while.

And our 2002 273,000km Mazda 626 is getting a little rusty around the edges and worn, looks like a replacement is on the cards.

• Like 1

I would have had a chat but I've been working away :( Mind you, there is no one around tonight either :D

Stayed awake special to reply tonight :D

I was asleep early last night.. 8 out of 12hrs in the drizzle followed by 3hrs sleep had me fairly wrote off for fathers day..

Rob the pics look great of the octy, esp the baby kiwi :) saves me postimg more in your reviews thread :D

Gonna head to sleep methinks though.. rest up for this friday night's 13hr extended shift :/

• Like 2

Its seems ti have gotten very quiet around here lately, except the brexit threads...

anyway, post night power nap time before baby brekkie wake up call at 715...

Evening...well morning I suppose really.

Elena has decided fir the third night to wake early but this time seems to have some form of reflux and won't settle

Tunnocks Teacakes :)

Had them once as a substitution, in a online shopping delivery, instead of fruit teacakes. I can tell you they are not nice toasted and smothered with butter.

• Like 1

How can a tea cake not taste scummy when toasted and buttered?

Surely it is a contradiction in terms? Or maybe it was malfunctioning [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Chaos in the UK subsiding yet? Thanks for making the pound much less valuable against the dollar, car parts are getting cheaper.

In other news I'm off to the dentist soon. Been putting it off for 2 years so I'll get into trouble for drinking too much tea and not flossing enough.

How can a tea cake not taste scummy when toasted and buttered?

Surely it is a contradiction in terms? Or maybe it was malfunctioning [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I suggest you google tunnocks teacakes.;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im still sad about your combi Rob, and i never saw it in the metal :(

Hope the new guy is signing up here and keeps up the teadition of decaling the heck out of it for various runs and rallies :)

Hows Rusty?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Can't believe you sold your beloved Skud Rob :(

I know! But it had to be done. I have mixed feelings. I'm sad that it's gone. But I was hardly using it, and it was a shame just to do the occasional school run, and the odd big run in it.

I also kinda feel freed to concentrate on the Audi.

Did you see my video? :)

• Like 1