16th May 2016 (Monday) - Bedford GT - £135 full track day

BossFox

A another amazing day out! Thank you very much for organising this Richard as always, cannot wait for the next one! ;) 

Ill upload some footage as soon as I can, I have loads to go through... 

Also if anyone has any pictures of my Golf please upload them! I don't want to be left out as its not a Skoda ;) 

Andy

I have a few :)

• Like 2

Had a cracking day with a great bunch of lads, thanks to Richard for putting it together, was a real joy to finally use a Yeti in anger ;)

Yes it was a great day!  Thoroughly enjoyed the day and meeting everyone again for a catchup. Lots of good cars on display and in action added to the fun.

Thanks to Richard for organising it all and for taking me out in the RS. That car is simply amazing, the grip levels... staggering. I want one now LOL. Oh well maybe when they come down in prices and the PCP deals come out lol.

Enjoyed whole day

Lost a fog grill going too wide on one corner and it shook out and I promptly ran it over :D Booom! :D

It's not all bad news Jason, your tape held up in the end it seemed, sorry I never said goodbye! Was good to see you again even if it was brief, I must remember to go out as a passenger with you on the next track day :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A small section from today:

Jase you feature towards the end. 

I enjoyed hunting down and overtaking the Lotus Exiege and VX220 Turbo in this vid. We were very closely matched! 

• Like 2

Fun day with Brisky peeps as always - thanks Richard for organising.

I got very well acquainted with the underside of my Octy yesterday :)

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with clips, pushing my car several times into the pits and generally helping me laugh about how broke it was :)

Best bit was when I was passengering, you made 3 laps and blew the pipe as you were passing the pit entry, dived in and managed to coast it down to the garage :P

• Like 2

Best bit was when I was passengering, you made 3 laps and blew the pipe as you were passing the pit entry, dived in and managed to coast it down to the garage :p

Yup :)

With one very very unhappy looking marshal, I did go and apologise to him and explained the situation and he was okay with it then :)

• Like 4

Screwed the front tyres:

IMG_0340_zpsriel9ias.jpg

There is actually a little bit of canvas showing there.

And used half my new pads:

IMG_0339_zps4twh12me.jpg

But I've got to say, what a day it was! Fantastic car to throw around on track and great fun, especially sliding around the last corner at an indicated 80, so an indicated 75 with Octavia tyres, surprisingly hard to get the back end out with no weight in, I thought it would want to slide at every opportunity but no. Shame about your Boost Ben, bad luck and hope you get it sorted properly by next time. Still think someone should have come in with me for a few laps though :D

Edited by Outofthi5world
  • Like 3