Briski Bikers Come Forward! - Part II 'General Banter'

FUBAR

1 minute ago, CWARD said:

I might drop you a line tomorrow depending on what time I have spare. 

I think you might be looking a few weeks in advance tbf, but its always worth a try. 

Just in debate with a guy about buying an Akra for the Tracer.... 

4 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Not sure if I could wait that long. It's proper minging. 

Akras are tuneful but expensive. Second hand you might get a bargain. 

See what the fella says. Don't think it'll be a drop in by chance thing but you might get mega lucky! TBF if you're gonna get it done.. you might aswel get it done when its **** up? 

Yeah it's second hand. Still 550 feckin quid though. I know i could shift it on for that but its still justifying it. I'd need to get it back down to S-tec to map it to suit aswel. Be 125bhp then though. 

Edited by fabiamk2SE

5 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I wouldn't pay £550, especially as you'll need to remap to get the benefit too. 

Fuel and MRP do some nice exhausts which may be worth a look at. 

remaps free as its already been flashed. So anythin forward from that is included. 

Their are some nice exhausts but nothing fits quite so well as the Akra designed for the bike. Basically a similar shape to the standard. It is used and i should be able to shift it on for what i paid.. or shift it on to my next bike for tbf i think i'll end up buying another tracer at this rate...

44 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I might drop you a line tomorrow depending on what time I have spare. 

Great! Drop me a text or call if it's easier? 07815814156.

Regards

David

Edited by Chubbs

Sad story/lesson which family said they wanted the video released (pulling wheelies, sorry for van driver as well)....

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/footage-of-motorcyclist-killed-in-wheelie-accident-released-by-f/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D-595576912_uk

Classic TT at the moment.

wonderful vid of w*nkel Norton.......     

Takes me back to working with Norton on the air and watercooled bikes when with Piper and (separate) meeting one of my heroes Steve Hislop (RIP). 

Edited by lol-lol
  • Like 2

Anyone going to the National Meet? more to the point, anyone fancy doing the National Meet as the Brisky Biker faction on two wheels?

25 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Nope, only because it's Great North Run day otherwise I'd much rather be riding my bike.

Fair play

It's a good run down to Cosford by bike from my neck of the woods, plenty of A - B Roads to get their and I'm from that area originally so know a few locations to "play" on the bike on the way down.

7 hours ago, fluffmeister said:

Anyone going to the National Meet? more to the point, anyone fancy doing the National Meet as the Brisky Biker faction on two wheels?

Yes to the second. 

Ive tried to get everyone together in the past with no avail. Only me, Madrunner, Chris Wright and Littleade met up. Have met a few times since and went for a night out in lincoln last year too. Had a right laugh. Still in regular discussion outside of here. 

I think we pretty much gave up on tryna drag more forum members along cos it never seemed to happen :D:D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fluffmeister said:

I'm going, but in the car as I want to get a couple of adaption's carried out :)