Delivery times

Well another call today... STILL in Endem... 3/4 days over the target time to get a vehicle shipped out.

The dealer also informed me, later orders have beaten my car in!!.

Not happy but My Dealers done what they can.

Well another call today... STILL in Endem... 3/4 days over the target time to get a vehicle shipped out.

The dealer also informed me, later orders have beaten my car in!!.

Not happy but My Dealers done what they can.

Mine sat in Emden for ten days, I wonder if there's a pecking order between the various marques?

Well mine was avalible as a stock car on 9/9 it had just come up on the system according to the dealer. I guess thats once it rolled of the line?

Just a bit fustrated its going to be late. But ultimately not much i or the dealer can do about it but chase

Ordered 30/07/16. Just been given a build date in week 42.

Guessing the sales guy dropped the ball and took 3-4 weeks to actually put the order through  :dull:

When an order is placed at the factory, the build date is not known straight away.

That may well be the case.

1.4 TDI 105PS Monte Carlo - Laser White

Kessy entry and start

Cruise control

Light assist

Sports suspension

17" Savio Alloys

Rear Electric windows

Climate control

UPDATE:

Confirmed I will be signing final documentation this Sunday and picking up some time next week.

Still got to wait for lifeshine to be applied and a few bits to be coded with the VAG.

I have also requested they remove the "Skoda" and "Fabia" badges from the rear of the car.

That may well be the case.

1.4 TDI 105PS Monte Carlo - Laser White

Kessy entry and start

Cruise control

Light assist

Sports suspension

17" Savio Alloys

Rear Electric windows

Climate control

UPDATE:

Confirmed I will be signing final documentation this Sunday and picking up some time next week.

Still got to wait for lifeshine to be applied and a few bits to be coded with the VAG.

I have also requested they remove the "Skoda" and "Fabia" badges from the rear of the car.

Could you please share a photo for your car on next week?

Mines was in tues I thing at the dealer prepped by sat the only issue was the salesman that ordered has been off ill, which meant I got my car minus the parts I ordered and the supagaurd

Which dealer?

Tunbridge Wells Caffyns. Can't fault them. The guy that sold me the car is more than accommodating and always goes the extra mile. He told me the car will arrive this Thursday and will be ready for pickup on Tuesday. Patience unfortunately is not one of my virtues.

Tunbridge Wells Caffyns. Can't fault them. The guy that sold me the car is more than accommodating and always goes the extra mile. He told me the car will arrive this Thursday and will be ready for pickup on Tuesday. Patience unfortunately is not one of my virtues.

I was the same lol.

Again like you my dealer generally is pretty good with only this slight mix on my car. It goes back Thursday for supagaurd.