2ys withVrs DSG estate do I change

My Rallye green vrs dsg black pack estate is 2yrs old on a 3 yr PCP deal. Can't decide to change at 3 yrs or keep it. I have "Vrs" plate of that yr which sets it off. 20'000 miles. I assume I have to decide within 6 months to allow for new build if I take that route.Had no issues with it since bought.

I've chopped mine in at 30 months (just waiting for DVLA to get their act together and send me the documentation), now just under 16k miles and rising quite rapidly due to the increased running around, will be well over the 21k limit by November.

What you need to look at is the mileage limit on your PCP, I set mine too way too low. Are you getting near the limit?

My Rallye green vrs dsg black pack estate is 2yrs old on a 3 yr PCP deal. Can't decide to change at 3 yrs or keep it. I have "Vrs" plate of that yr which sets it off. 20'000 miles. I assume I have to decide within 6 months to allow for new build if I take that route.Had no issues with it since bought.

What did you pay for the plate? is it like --13 VRS ?

I'm running near enough on the limit allowing for it'll be parked up a few weeks for holidays. TSi4 VRS (I) was £400.

I could transfer it but not that special for a non 14 plate car.

• Like 1

dont get too hung up on your mileage allowances with PCP, they only come into play if you give the car back at the end of the agreement or part-ex based on your GFRV.  part ex it a month before your pcp plan is due to end and do an early settlement and mileage becomes a non issue

Edited by octaviaconvert
  • Like 2

dont get too hung up on your mileage allowances with PCP, they only come into play if you give the car back at the end of the agreement or part-ex based on your GFRV.  part ex it a month before your pcp plan is due to end and do an early settlement and mileage becomes a non issue

.... other than the p/ex value will be influenced by your mileage?

obviously, put people seem to have it in their minds that that the worl will stop spinning if they go so much as a mile over their agreed mileage

but you can't say mileage is a non issue, it has a large influence on the price you will get offered. Even Skoda estimate it at around 7p per mile, which isn't too far away from reality. 10,000 miles is £700 off of the value.