Induction/intake question

After some help if possible,

I've been contemplating fitting an induction kit to my facelift VRS. What kits do people have fitted? I'm aware the benefits aren't great but I'd just like a bit more engine noise without having the constant drone of an exhaust system.

I'm struggling to find a system for the TSI engine, plenty for the TFSI. Do they fit both? Any help would be great

Cheers, josh

• 2 weeks later...

I would of thought the induction kits would fit both. Unless the MAF is in a different place?

If you take the engine covers and factory intake pipes off a TFSI and TSI the space available looks very similar.

Edited, it looks like the MAF is in I different location!

Edited by Mr G 76

You could always contact the ramair people direct too see if they're planning to develop one or want to use your car for a prototype. I know piper, etc used to do this.

Edited by King85

I've just got a bargain mtc kit

20160330_160639.jpg

The oversize ramair is a popular one at under £200 or the revolutionary gets rave reviews but is more expensive

Must you remove the engine cover or can it be fitted back on?

• 2 weeks later...

Ramair were keen to develop an intake for the tsi engine using my Octavia, however I had to turn them down as the cost of hiring a car whilst they have mine is to high. Plus its a 3 hour journey to their workshop for me. Pretty gutted to be honest but hey ho, get your emails in lads