Another Citigone!

Markyg

Thru definitely don't consider the mileage. I was told that over the phone. They said as long as there were no scratches or dents down to bare metal they wouldn't be worried. My headlight is cracked but I'm just gonna see what they say. If they bill be they bill me, if not result.

• Like 1

They didn't say much except it would be inspected, it just seems too easy so far. :D The dealer I'm getting my next car from is arranging the scratch repair far cheaper than the one I bought the Up from quoted, it's down to the plastic on the bumper so unavoidable really. Last time I park next to a shop door instead of the far end! :D

This is good news as its what I will probably do when I get to the 50% mark (which is month 36 of a 42mo pcp) as above, the car is already worth less than the balloon payment with a year to go, and I see it as ideal time to get out of the pcp 'cycle'

my local dealer has been hassling me to come in since Feb to do a deal.

I would think month 34, depending on whether you count the Skoda deposit contribution or not. Take the total cost at the bottom, half it, deduct the deposits, then divide it by the amount paid each month... I make it 33.3.

No, because it's half of the total amount due. Say you bought a 10k car, and there was £200 interest. Total due would be £10200. Half that would be £5100. Then deduct your deposit and any monthly payments.

Eeeekkk is correct.

My car is getting collected next Friday. The paperwork from skoda says that they check for damage etc but the auction house say they only need it to be roadworthy so they can drive it away. They don't check the car for condition and have no facility to.

• 2 weeks later...

It's gone now. When I'm not driving the new polo I'm smoking around in an 18 year old punto.

Must say though, I loved the sport easily one of the 3 favourite cars I've owned.

Mine's gone too, he gave it a pretty thorough going over, but didn't find anything to report. He refused to take the V5 though! After a quick call to VWFS I had to post it to BCA. Hopefully it's reunited with the car!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this info. It looks with my 0% and zero deposit agreement I can shift the car around seven months early. I like the car, just I have no intention of paying the balloon payment if it is in negative equity...

To be honest I want a Fabia Monte Carlo, but just waiting for some deal or way to migrate...

I hope all you people who have given up the V5 have sent the bit to DVLA to say you are no longer the registered keeper. Can be an absolute nightmare if you don't.

• Like 1