Wiring Path to Rear Speakers?

Hi all,

Does anyone know what path the wires take from the head unit to the rear speakers? Looks like I'll be installing a sub under the passenger seat, so would like to pull the signal from the wires running the rear speakers if they're under the carpet/trim somewhere nearby?

On a related note, I've got a Symphony head unit installed (from a ~2005 I think), it seems to have pins for line out but the remote power one isn't working (so I assume the others don't carry audio either). I've seen threads where others have successfully used the line out, but am I right in thinking that some of the Symphony's don't actually have it, just dummy pins? All the pinouts I've seen online seem wrong for mine, even down to the telephone- being a constant +12V on mine...

Thanks all.

If you have a look at http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/402008-rear-speaker/ and someone in the know could help- there seems to be two places under the rear passenger seat,. On mine one speaker is fitted, with wiring running straight up the middle toward the centre console.