Pictures of VRS with wheel spacers?

4 hours ago, MarkyG82 said:

Hi all. Not a vrs but had 12mm all round. Garage who did some work on the car forgot to put the rear ones back on. Now I'm happy to go down and grab them back (I've known the guys for a while) but thought I'd take the opportunity to put wider ones in the back. 

So... Is 20mm too much for the rear when matched to 12mm front or will 15mm be a better option. Always thought the 12 on the rear looked like it could be wider. Would I really notice the difference to 15mm?

Ps. Not lowered yet but may do down the line.

As long as its the same both sides i dont think it would affect the handling. I took mine for a brake disc upgrade and when i got it back the ejits had put both 15mm on one side and 20mm on the other...:fubar:

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all, looking for wheel spacers for my 2018 Kodiaq Sportline, any recommendations on what width/make to buy?

Think i'll get away with 20mm all round as the wheels are really tucked in. (not a great photo to show)

IMG_1743.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I found this thread in a search, I have a 2016 Superb on 19s. I’ve ordered a 15mm front and rear eibach “lane widening” kit, will post before and after pics when done

It seems a lot of people get different sizes for front and rear so if mine look odd I may have a pair of 15mm going spare!

I assume Octy & Superb have the same hub size/layout etc 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, drewellis said:

I found this thread in a search, I have a 2016 Superb on 19s. I’ve ordered a 15mm front and rear eibach “lane widening” kit, will post before and after pics when done

It seems a lot of people get different sizes for front and rear so if mine look odd I may have a pair of 15mm going spare!

I assume Octy & Superb have the same hub size/layout etc 

Ok Cool thanks mate Let

me know how you get on 👍