Superb Sportline : Anybody ordered one yet ?

tisca

Been in to my dealer today to get my Superb serviced and they had a Superb Sportline Estate 280 in the showroom. It's in solid red which goes very well with the black front grille and the black wing mirrors. Doubtless some lucky person will be driving it away sometime soon. 

got mine yesterday 190 dsg 4x4 estate after trading in a 170 elegance 4x4 dsg, the difference is chalk and cheese, the sportline is stunning on the road but without ride quality being compramised. had some extras fitted as well but what a car!   

• Like 4

got mine yesterday 190 dsg 4x4 estate after trading in a 170 elegance 4x4 dsg, the difference is chalk and cheese, the sportline is stunning on the road but without ride quality being compramised. had some extras fitted as well but what a car!   

Photos required

• Like 1

Photos required

Yes!

Is it on 19" and standard sport chassis? We can't even order it yet...

Anyone seen pictures of the sportline in anything other than white or Red? I'm about to order one as a company car but torn between white or business grey. Not sure about black as you would lose the effect of the black Trim?

Hi Baggsie,

My Sportline is Business Grey, i will try & upload a few pics.

Hi, I've just joined as been watching the posts with interest. Ordered a Sportline in Brillaint Silver on 6th September, waiting for a delivery date which I believe to be mid December. Lots of options added to the Hatchback I've chosen. It's a company car and have chosen the 150bhp diesel manual so I could add the sunroof too due to budget. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

• Like 1

Looks like a great sleeper car!

Why is it a sleeper car ? It is a lovely bit of kit but I think you may not understand the term :-)

Edited by Nick_H

• 11 months later...

Hi Folks I ordered the 190bhp sportsline diesel hatch in dragon green from the main skoda dealership Henrys in Glasgow today.......await build slot next week went for Sunroof and the electric tailgate as extras - have to say spent months mulling over colour and luckily had 2 test drives of the estate in dragon green and 1 in the hatch....I agree some online pics of the colour look average whilst others look great......in the flesh though it looks great and best way to evaluate and suits the dark sky's of Glasgow !

On 9/26/2017 at 23:13, DONALDEK said:

Hi Folks I ordered the 190bhp sportsline diesel hatch in dragon green from the main skoda dealership Henrys in Glasgow today.......await build slot next week went for Sunroof and the electric tailgate as extras - have to say spent months mulling over colour and luckily had 2 test drives of the estate in dragon green and 1 in the hatch....I agree some online pics of the colour look average whilst others look great......in the flesh though it looks great and best way to evaluate and suits the dark sky's of Glasgow !

I ordered L&K estate on the Friday 22nd (dealer said there is always a rush of orders that go into factory on a Monday so wanted to get me in before the weekend...  not sure how much sales patter that is!) and he said it would he expected about 14 weeks so would be very close to end of year if not January...  Will be interested to see how our manufacturing dates compare!

13 minutes ago, nicklouse said:

I ordered L&K estate on the Friday 22nd (dealer said there is always a rush of orders that go into factory on a Monday so wanted to get me in before the weekend...  not sure how much sales patter that is!) and he said it would he expected about 14 weeks so would be very close to end of year if not January...  Will be interested to see how our manufacturing dates compare!

Nice car Nicklouse great spec. on L+K and nice wheels on that unit too - I'll keep in touch.....yes have to say dealer did also say 14 weeks.............Christmas present may have to wait :-)

On 9/26/2017 at 23:13, DONALDEK said:

Interesting to see if the sunroof adds much to the build time of your order.  IIRC it added a fair few weeks on to orders, at the end of '16/early '17. 

4 weeks ago I went to have a quick look at a vRS to replace an  earlier Octavia. I wanted a bit more space.  I spotted an SIII sportline estate 190bhp in moon white. A demo that was 3 months old loaded with extras and up for sale.  

Bought it.  

Love it

Will love it even more once I sort out the throttle lag. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 09:44, penguin17 said:

Interesting to see if the sunroof adds much to the build time of your order.  IIRC it added a fair few weeks on to orders, at the end of '16/early '17. 

I've also ordered the sunroof...  I saw forum posts that it might add to order but dealer didn't seem to think so.... only time will tell :) 

• Like 1