Anybody fitted these...

I was about to fasten them. But I changed my mind and put in regular LED into the socket. I thought their LED lamp was too strong plus I did not want to modify my hood who they recommend

I bought these from LedPerf...........http://www.ledperf.co.uk/pack-interior-full-led-pure-white-for-skoda-octavia-3-5e-p-4942.html

You get the whole set of interior bulbs plus the mirror puddle lights for less than the price of just the puddle lights from Superskoda.

The puddle lights are really easy to fit but you need to be brave when taking the mirror housing apart but you do get an installation instruction CD as well. There is also the video on YouTube to show how to change these......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNjrArG-KI&feature=youtu.be

Also, no warnings on the maxidot.

I've fitted them. I also purchased the full interior kit, which works well.

The puddle lights are bright, but you have to shave a little lip off the mirror assembly to make them fit - the stock bulb housing has an indent in it which fits into the lip in the mirror. The aftermarket one doesn't. The end result is that the LED replacements don't really fit very well. I had to glue mine in so they didn't move (they're only held by a screw on one side of the housing - the other side is held in by the indented portion of the stock housing, which isn't present on the ledperf version).