East Midlands Meet - Wednesday 19th October 2016 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu...... http://www.hungryhor...locations/snipe and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask 

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 19th October 2016

Time: 7:30pm

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - JPS Octavia or Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS' 

Edited by Brimma

Don't you sleep? 03.25?? out for an early jog? :)

I sleep on the sofa from about 10 then wake up when everyone's gone, TV's switched off in stand-by, and the laptop's still on

I sleep on the sofa from about 10 then wake up when everyone's gone, TV's switched off in stand-by, and the laptop's still on

God I'm old. I'm usually tucked up asleep by 10!

Will try and come along.... I'm working OT that day and it'll be the fifth of five 12 hour shifts so it'll depend on how knackered I am as to whether I drive down or just go home and sleep after work. ;)

• Like 1

Il be there in the new wagon and if Bryan could bring the vag com please that would be great

Ant-vrs mk3 octavia vrs estate

Ooh, does that mean the fabia's for sale/ sold?

Rumour has it that we're also getting a special guest star appearance from the owner of a newly acquired 230 who has a Golden image!

Mmmmmm............Wonder who that could be ?    :notme:  

Might make it might not, I forgot we are baby sitting our grandchild tonight so i'll have to see................