Has anyone ordered one

skoda1982

11 minutes ago, WiggosSideburns said:

Wooooo! Yogi is at the dealership and ready for me to collect a week on Saturday...

It's like Christmas, only better :D.

Ha! Yogi, love the name! Is it a Brown or Black Bear?

b

6 hours ago, WiggosSideburns said:

Wooooo! Yogi is at the dealership and ready for me to collect a week on Saturday...

It's like Christmas, only better :D.

Blimey Wiggo, that's a long time to get your Bear ready!!

8 minutes ago, Markymate said:

that's a long time to get your Bear ready!!

Aside from the fact that it's 1st March next Thursday (so don't want it before then)... the dealer is the best part of 300 miles away, so getting it during the week isn't going to happen. Plus it's the perfect excuse for a weekend away and nice long drive home to settle in.

Ordered mid December

Kodiaq Sportline 2.0 TDi 190ps 4x4 DSG

Color: Red

Just got a message from the dealer, that the Kodiaq is going to arrive "soon" (even though the initial estimate was 12th week + up to 4 weeks for delivery) and that my sales rep is going to contact "soon" for the transfer date.

Returning my Skoda Superb Style 2.0 TDi 150 ps DSG from 2016...

4 minutes ago, cipherZ said:

Ordered mid December

Kodiaq Sportline 2.0 TDi 190ps 4x4 DSG

Color: Red

Just got a message from the dealer, that the Kodiaq is going to arrive "soon" (even though the initial estimate was 12th week + up to 4 weeks for delivery) and that my sales rep is going to contact "soon" for the transfer date.

Returning my Skoda Superb Style 2.0 TDi 150 ps DSG from 2016...

Cool. Not many sportlines in the uk yet

18 hours ago, WiggosSideburns said:

Aside from the fact that it's 1st March next Thursday (so don't want it before then)... the dealer is the best part of 300 miles away, so getting it during the week isn't going to happen. Plus it's the perfect excuse for a weekend away and nice long drive home to settle in.

Doh!!!  How think am I.   And I should know it's March the 1st next Thursday as I've been telling my dealer if it came in early, to keep it.  Sorry Wiggo, Kodiaq brain failure....

Ordered mine 21st Jan. 1.4 TSI 150 PS 4x4 5 seat Edition in Petrol Blue. Added the virtual pedal, rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors and ISOFIX on front passenger seat.

Hadn't heard from the dealership so chased earlier this week and was told it's BW9, so should be ready between the beginning and mid April.

Ordered Bear number 2 on Feb 02. Still awaiting a build week from Skoda. Spec of this one is 2.0 Tsi, 5 seat DSG 4x4, brilliant. Silver, 3cx partion, seats heated front and rear, front and rear parking sensors, Personal driving mode, Driver Alert, rough road pack, dynamic chassis, Tri-zone climate control, heated windscreen, leather in black, high beam assist and rear view camera.

Hi wiggo I know what your saying but ive got mine on motability and was told if I had one built would be waiting anything up to 5 months or 4 weeks for a pre ordered so did that couldn't wait plus ive got private plate so nobody knows the age lol

On 23/02/2018 at 15:26, exFiesta said:

Yeah - that was the estimate. 

BW 17 quoted now end Apr, so hopeful arrival in May.

Been moved to BW 13 now, end March.  Unexpected, and exciting!

18 minutes ago, exFiesta said:

Been moved to BW 13 now, end March.  Unexpected, and exciting!

Can you clarify the dates you use please? Is the end of March when BW13 begins, when the Kodiaq is built or when it's at the dealership for collection?

I only ask as I've been told I'm BW 9 and I can expect it to be ready between mid April and end of April.

Thanks,

9 minutes ago, JA1976 said:

Can you clarify the dates you use please? Is the end of March when BW13 begins, when the Kodiaq is built or when it's at the dealership for collection?

I only ask as I've been told I'm BW 9 and I can expect it to be ready between mid April and end of April.

Thanks,

Sure thing, it is a build in week commencing 26 March.  It takes 27 hours to make the car (or there about), and then estimate 3-4 weeks to be shipped to dealer (although it can take longer in some cases) - so if I'm lucky I'd get it around the end of April.  (But my date is not yet confirmed so could still move).

3 hours ago, JA1976 said:

Thanks,

JA1976, your car was built last week and should now be sitting at Emden docks waiting to be shipped to Sheerness.  Call Skoda customer services 03330037504, or use their live chat. They will tell you where your order is.