We are NOT alone...

The UK Department for Transport has asked for details of a US probe into Fiat Chrysler diesel emissions software as a matter of urgency.

The car maker has been accused of not telling authorities about software that could allow excess diesel emissions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38607678

• Like 2

Sub forum.... thread for each manufacturer....

Jeezus i dunno would colibs servers be able for that number of sub fora,given the reality that every manufacturer was at it since day one,

thus the reason noone else had a CEO on a soapbox preaching their virtue when VW was rumbled...

I find it more interesting that the Fiat Chrysler story broke within 24-48hrs of The Donald giving them a special mention in his press conference last week after a factory announcement..

Where the tin foil.. ive a new fedora to make

Edited by mac11irl

Most diesel manufacturers are at some sort of emissions fudging, either within or without the law.

I daresay there was a lot of swearing in boardrooms around the world when VAG's cheat came to light. Everyone's going to get their turn in the spotlight now.

• Like 2