4x4 vRS owners list

Your car looks great btw!!

Thanks!

Hopefully you'll get it sorted this time, spoilt the excitement of the new car though!

How would you be placed for a like for like replacement as they don't make the 4x4 model anymore?

1.pist0nbr0ke, mid Wales: 16 plate meteor grey estate, winter pack, black design plus pack, leather, reverse camera, pano sunroof

2. bigjim73, Essex: 66 plate graphite grey hatch, winter pack, leather, canton & towbar

3. thomas5265, Huddersfield: 16 plate estate, black, Columbus, winter pack, silver roof rails, park assist, Bluetooth plus.

4. turbotaxi, Tyneside: 66 plate red hatch

5. MediumDave, Wiltshire: 66plate race blue hatch, DSG, black design package, heated seats, sunset glass, Smartlink

6. Cymru Blackline, North Wales, 16 plate race blue hatch, winter pack, black design plus pack, (with the bigger front discs !)

7. David Brown, Glasgow, 16 plate estate, red, winter pack, sunset glass, Smartlink

8. Petunet, Finland: Rallye Green, DSG, Winter pack, Lane assist, DCC, reverse camera, towbar, Challenge pack, Smartgate, Smartlink

9. S6JOK, Stirling, 66 plate red estate, black design plus pack, winter pack, leather - black with red stitching + heated front seats, canton, crew protection assist and rear side airbags, space saver spare wheel, towing bracket - removable and lockable and service pack.

10. Warby66 - 16 plate, white hatchback, DSG, Columbus Sat Nav, winter pack, black design pack, sunset glass, smart link, leather with heated seats.

• Like 1

1.pist0nbr0ke, mid Wales: 16 plate meteor grey estate, winter pack, black design plus pack, leather, reverse camera, pano sunroof
2. bigjim73, Essex: 66 plate graphite grey hatch, winter pack, leather, canton & towbar
3. thomas5265, Huddersfield: 16 plate estate, black, Columbus, winter pack, silver roof rails, park assist, Bluetooth plus.
5. MediumDave, Wiltshire: 66plate race blue hatch, DSG, black design package, heated seats, sunset glass, Smartlink 
6. Cymru Blackline, North Wales, 16 plate race blue hatch, winter pack, black design plus pack, (with the bigger front discs !)
7. David Brown, Glasgow, 16 plate estate, red, winter pack, sunset glass, Smartlink
8. Petunet, Finland: Rallye Green, DSG, Winter pack, Lane assist, DCC, reverse camera, towbar, Challenge pack, Smartgate, Smartlink
9. S6JOK, Stirling, 66 plate red estate, black design plus pack, winter pack, leather - black with red stitching + heated front seats, canton, crew protection assist and rear side airbags, space saver spare wheel, towing bracket - removable and lockable and service pack.
10. Warby66 - 16 plate, white hatchback, DSG, Columbus Sat Nav, winter pack, black design pack, sunset glass, smart link, leather with heated seats. 

11. 66 plate grey estate South West Wales, Winter pack, black design pack, front parking sensors, lane assist, panoramic roof, sunset glass, full leather, crew protection, smartlink?, DAB Radio (amazed it works this far into the sticks)

• Like 1

On 22/01/2017 at 22:54, Adcooper said:

Hi, On order, 66 plate silver estate, apparently the last 4x4 no options unfortunately

Nice one!

Do you have a delivery date?

I ordered mine on July 1st arrived November 14 it felt even longer!

As it was pre built and already in transit the dealers are saying 3 weeks, not sure if it's a cancelled order or just the last one they bodged together "hope it's still a good one and not a Friday afternoon special". Just wish I could have speced it myself, especially after just being told by the dog cage company I need the false floor that cannot be retrofitted. 

• Like 1

5. MediumDave, Wiltshire: 66plate race blue hatch, DSG, black design package, heated seats, sunset glass, Smartlink 

11. Skiddersvrs: 66 plate grey estate South West Wales, Winter pack, black design pack, front parking sensors, lane assist, panoramic roof, sunset glass, full leather, crew protection, smartlink?, DAB Radio (amazed it works this far into the sticks)

12. Adcooper: 66 plate silver estate

• Like 1

11. Skiddersvrs: 66 plate grey estate South West Wales, Winter pack, black design pack, front parking sensors, lane assist, panoramic roof, sunset glass, full leather, crew protection, smartlink?, DAB Radio (amazed it works this far into the sticks)

13. Qaborg: Oxfordshire, 16 plate Black hatch, black design plus pack, Smartlink, Heated front washer nozzles, Heated front seats, rear view parking camera, Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors
  • Like 1

13. Qaborg: Oxfordshire, 16 plate Black hatch, black design plus pack, Smartlink, Heated front washer nozzles, Heated front seats, rear view parking camera, Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors

14. Big Ejit: Ex Skoda UK 16 Plate Moon White Combi, Silver seat inserts, Black Pack, Xtremes, Sunset (Pimp) Glass, Lane assist, crazy headlights, Thule edge roof bars, Tow Bar for bike carrier, Mudflaps for practical reasons and seat/bodybag loadspace covers to stop the brats messing it up.

Edited by BigEjit
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

How's everyone getting on with their VRS 4x4's, any issues, problems or concerns?

I know Thomas5265's problem anyone else?

I've thankfully had none to date - touch wood!!!

Towed my caravan for the first time last week and thankfully she towed well!

• Like 1

Hi 

Just googled the pedal box but no idea what the RARB is?

I'd like to go down the Shark Performance route but to scared to jeopardise the warranty!

Edited by S6JOK

3 hours ago, S6JOK said:

Hi Guys,

How's everyone getting on with their VRS 4x4's, any issues, problems or concerns?

I know Thomas5265's problem anyone else?

I've thankfully had none to date - touch wood!!!

Towed my caravan for the first time last week and thankfully she towed well!

So far so good but only 300 mile so far. 

What caravan you got? Bit nervous about ours as it's over the 85% recommendation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Adcooper said:

What caravan you got? Bit nervous about ours as it's over the 85% recommendation.

Coachman Vision 580 2016 model, what about you?

14 minutes ago, Adcooper said:

What site are you using to outfit match? I'm sure the kerb weight of the car is 1572kg but i've been wrong before!!!

On the towcarinfo site it has the kerb weight as 1488kg but you can amend this at the bottom of the page.

I try to ensure the car is well loaded and not run the caravan at full payload too! 

So is your MTPLP 1525kg, only found that from a quick search thou so over the 85%? 

We have Swift Alloutte which is basically a 2016 Sprite Quattro EW which was MTPLP 1615kg now higher 1800kg not that this make us load any more into it so still within the vehicles spec but way over the 85%.

Going to do some sort weekend trips first see how she goes! 

Not it bothered me before as we have always had two cars, something economical for the misses and something that interests me which was an A6 3.0 last but now we have just the one car. My B7 A4 was always good at towing our Elddis 515 at 1500kg and the Audi was only slightly heavier than the Octavia so fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, Adcooper said:

So is your MTPLP 1525kg, only found that from a quick search thou so over the 85%? 

We have Swift Alloutte which is basically a 2016 Sprite Quattro EW which was MTPLP 1615kg now higher 1800kg not that this make us load any more into it so still within the vehicles spec but way over the 85%.

Going to do some sort weekend trips first see how she goes! 

Not it bothered me before as we have always had two cars, something economical for the misses and something that interests me which was an A6 3.0 last but now we have just the one car. My B7 A4 was always good at towing our Elddis 515 at 1500kg and the Audi was only slightly heavier than the Octavia so fingers crossed.

Yes mine is over the 85% recommended too, MTPLP 1510kg.

I was pleased with the towing capabilities although I did have a little snaking when I was on an exposed section of motorway on a windy day travelling at 62mph, I just eased back on the speed to mid 50's and she was fine.

Your van is heavier but i'm sure she'll tow fine.

• Like 1

13. Qaborg: Oxfordshire, 16 plate Black hatch, black design plus pack, Smartlink, Heated front washer nozzles, Heated front seats, rear view parking camera, Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors

14. Big Ejit: Ex Skoda UK 16 Plate Moon White Combi, Silver seat inserts, Black Pack, Xtremes, Sunset (Pimp) Glass, Lane assist, crazy headlights, Thule edge roof bars, Tow Bar for bike carrier, Mudflaps for practical reasons and seat/bodybag loadspace covers to stop the brats messing it up.

15. johnmuff, Huddersfield - 16 plate ex-Skoda UK in meteor grey, estate, DSG - lots of toys including SmartLink.

• Like 1

13. Qaborg: Oxfordshire, 16 plate Black hatch, black design plus pack, Smartlink, Heated front washer nozzles, Heated front seats, rear view parking camera, Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors

14. Big Ejit: Ex Skoda UK 16 Plate Moon White Combi, Silver seat inserts, Black Pack, Xtremes, Sunset (Pimp) Glass, Lane assist, crazy headlights, Thule edge roof bars, Tow Bar for bike carrier, Mudflaps for practical reasons and seat/bodybag loadspace covers to stop the brats messing it up.

15. johnmuff, Huddersfield - 16 plate ex-Skoda UK in meteor grey, estate, DSG - lots of toys including SmartLink.

16. Michaelachew: 66 plate black magic

• Like 1