Hello, again - back with MY17 OCTAVIA

lukey@cz

Hi.

I've been here before but my recent order of the new Octavia estate MY17 prompted me to came back to the Briskoda community. 

I will be happy to contribute to any forum about the new model. I don't think I am the first to order it but given that the finance offer was announced on 14/2/17, there can't be many in my boat....Hoping for more to join me.

Best wishes, 

Edited by lukey@cz
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Confirmation of manufacturing week commencing 20/3.  So the car is being built this week.  Expected delivery end of April. 

From reviews I believe that the car is going to be awesome.  The Se l will give me a very generous spec and the front FL is growing on me. Yes,  it's a massive discussion point but give it few months and residual values on pre  FL cars will be affected anyhow by the newer version. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got the baby home. Delivery on 29/4 at 9am. Both father and baby doing fine ;-)

Allams of Epsom did a good job, the car was in the show room, sparklingly clean and with my name on a sign. Feel bad I didn't say good bye to the old mk3 (13reg) properly ;-)

took my two year old and he was in heaven, chose to sit behind a Citigo wheel?! Must have been the toy car look that attracted him.

back to my18 fl model....1.4 TSI 150 SE L EST 

I have to say that it looks awesome in light colours, the beige makes the eyes blend together better than quartz but as they say the beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I find the FL model very good looking on the outside and in. Much better in flesh than on pictures, I think.