West Meon #48 07 March 2017

BJB540

As always mainly a formality these days, but posting for any new comers.

Tuesday 07th March 2017, 19:00 onwards at the West Meon Pub, GU32 1JX.

People arrive from 18:45 though

Thought I'd post it up as it's getting close and no other f#cker bothered this month!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tomote said:

May actually turn up to this one, meant to come this month but only remembered at 9pm d'oh!!!!

You'll probably forget again... 

Will you be in something jap? I presume so... Not something awesome and jap though... Just something jap based on what you've said previously. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BJB540 said:

Will you be in something jap? I presume so... Not something awesome and jap though... Just something jap based on what you've said previously. :D

Who knows, but if nothing drastically changes between now and then, then yes :-)

12 hours ago, BJB540 said:

Tomocta - Octavia
Tomia - Fabia
Tomote - Note :P

• Like 2

On 26/02/2017 at 12:28, austenw90 said:

I did try and call Loomies but no one answered so I emailed them. They haven't responded. I shouldn't have said Skoda...:tongueout:

Don't hate on skoda mate, it made you the man you are today... (If that's a good thing).

4 hours ago, BJB540 said:

Don't hate on skoda mate, it made you the man you are today... (If that's a good thing).

I'll put it down as character building. Can't rate it for handling unfortunately. Luckily the Japs are keeping me on the straight and narrow. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, austenw90 said:

I'll put it down as character building. Can't rate it for handling unfortunately. Luckily the Japs are keeping me on the straight and narrow. 

At least with Skoda's you know the MPG figures are accurate given the amount of posts about them :)

13 hours ago, BJB540 said:

Quite... We'll have you back in a Skoda in no time... Remind me... What did you say the new Skoda line up looked like? 

The Tesco Value VAG line up? Are you trying to get me in trouble mate? 

You could see that as same product different package. Open to interpretation. 

13 hours ago, austenw90 said:

Never...

On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 07:21, austenw90 said:

I won't be making this one, wife is outta the country so, I'm on Daddydaycare

9 hours ago, ratkat said:

Just a heads up A272 is closed from tonight for 5 night from 7pm between Winchester and West Meon.

So long as the diversion ends at the meon hut it shouldn't effect us too much, the stretch we can normally try our cars out is the A272  going east from the hut, the opposite direction :)

good spot though, it may effect how some people get there

We (Me, Sam, Jerry and Tim) went to the Seven Stars and it was really good food, in fact Sam was practically wetting himself.  Not badly priced either.

We made enquiries and they can fit us in for our regular slot.  Car park looks a decent size as well.  They can cope with up to 14 meals with no problems but if more than that turn up then they may restrict the choice of food (Burgers, F&C, pies, etc).  The Triumph boys are there in a separate section but they only have drinks.

Looks a good shout for next month, probably best to get a good idea of definite numbers as it's forth anniversary!!

Edited by mk4gtiturbo