Have the wheel PCDs been published yet? I have two sets of alloys for my yeti & im wondering whether to chop it in on the 16"s and keep the 17"s to use for winter tyres. 

Yep that's the idea. According to the manual the winter tyre size is 235/65 17 which will fit in the yeti's Erebus alloys nicely. Reckon the angular styling will suit the kodiaq really well. Just need to know if they're 5x112. As the winter season closes I'll get some tyres for next year, even before the car arrives.

I too was hoping for the offset etc.

Was thinking about picking up some Superb Aloys for the Winter set (as yet Kodiaq wheels aren't available for separate purchase).

But, I guess another thing that needs to be considered, will the Yeti or Superb Wheels be suitable for the extra weight of the Kodiaq ?

I have ordered an Edition. It seems it can only come with the boring version of Triglav 19". I have asked the dealer to source something different but as sales of Kodiaq don't count against the target, there is no enthusiasm to work on selling them (or answering any questions). However I have found a supplier of Xtreme; Crater Black Matt, Sirius Anthracite; SuperNova Glossy & Anthracite; and Triglav Black!!! But the problem for me now is: Can I be sure they will fit? These rims come in wheel widths 7.0, 7.5 and 8.0 and they are all 5x112 (hopefully that is what I should be looking for), but the ET is either 43 or 44. So what is the basic Kodiaq spec and how much flexibility is there?
Additional problem I use the vehicle in areas where road surfaces are not that great and wonder whether a smaller rim (say 18") and therefore larger tyre profile would suit better. Any views?

I have also asked on other forums