Skoda Superb Sportline MY18 changes

1 hour ago, AandOsDad said:

Unless my18 cars are getting chrome tailpipes and the wiper is a standard feature rather than an option

Rear wiper is a no cost option though so not too bad. 

3 hours ago, AandOsDad said:

Unless my18 cars are getting chrome tailpipes and the wiper is a standard feature rather than an option

And Sus Domesticus might become airborne. :)

• 1 month later...

Just been into my local Skoda dealer for an order update.  I placed my order with back in February this year for a Superb Sportline 2.0 TSI DSG.

They have advised me that my car still hasn't hit the production line yet and it's more than likely I will get the updated version with the new 9.2" touch screen, fingers crossed!

I should hopefully get an update in a couple of weeks time.

• 1 month later...

Update

so my dealer has contacted me to advise that my car will be built during week 24 and will have the new larger 9.2" touch screen.

looking on Skoda's website the interior pictures have also been changed on the configurator to reflect this change also.  No sign of the hideous Kodiaq gear shifter thank god.

• 5 months later...
On 18/03/2017 at 00:39, tazztattoo said:

here you can see comparison interior photos of the MY17 vehicle vs the new MY18 update for the Superb with:

• 9.2" touchscreen infotainment system 
  • new gear shifter taken from the KODIAQ
  • piano black finish to the A/C control panel

This vehicle was just on display at this months Geneva motor show.

Does anyone know the timing as to when an order needs to be placed with a dealer to ensure an MY18 production/delivery?

thanks

superb sportline my17 interior.jpg

superb sportline MY18 infotainment.jpg

superb sportline MY18 interior.jpg

Any ideas on how easy it would be to swap the grey MY17 a.c. surround for the new piano black one? Would tie the piano black theme nicely I think.

• 2 months later...
On 16/03/2017 at 06:54, rumiexile said:

Smartlink + (Featuring wireless Apple Carplay

9.2 inch Online Head Unit (Online Services, Google Maps, Skoda Connect, SOS System, Integration of Smartgate features, Online AC, Heater controls (All features are now will be built in)

Piano Black Gloss AC Control Unit

Kodiaq like  Gearknob

And actually it is not a facelift at all. I don't expect a facelift  before 2019. It is frustrating and this line of updates are unacceptable for early adopters as each build week has different specs. And there is no chance for official retrofit. Look at that list:

Frameless Rear Mirror > 8" Bolero Update > 10 interior colors > Premium Bluetooth with Wireless Qi Charging> Rear Wiper standart> Camera Washer> ACC with speed limiter> heated steering wheel.

Does anyone know what is meant by “Online A/C”? And “heater controls”?

11 hours ago, thebigred said:

Does anyone know what is meant by “Online A/C”? And “heater controls”?

Not sure what "Online AC" is meant to mean. The only online aspect of the HVAC system that I'm aware of is the remote operation of the auxiliary heater via Skoda Connect.

"Heater controls" simply means that all the physical heater controls are duplicated on the touchscreen.