Superb specification

Hello, being new to Skoda, is there a website or someway of finding out my cars specification data?

Having just had a ford which has ford etis, that tells you everything thats on your car specifically after putting your reg. Is there a similar thing for skoda?

I didn't need an App to download handbook.  I think brochures are / were available online too.  I know I have a 2011 one tucked away on my computer as well as a hard copy one.

You can download the owner's manual from http://www.skoda-auto.com/en/mini-apps/owners-manuals/pages/superb-3t.aspx

If you want to find out what spec you have, look for the build label in the boot - it should be in the spare wheel well. It will show what options were fitted on the car (basically where a choice was available in the specification over and above what was standard for your trim level) - use the link jafo posted.

If you're not sure what your car has or should have and want to find out the full build list, you have two options. The first is to go to your dealer with the VIN or reg and ask them to print it out for you from their system. The second is to buy a subscription to https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz/erwin/showHome.do;jsessionid=E675CBC1B8ADF02E2582903903CF8A5D.ASTPERWEU01 and download it from there. An hour's subscription is less than a tenner, 24 hours is a bit more. You can download all the service manuals for your car from there too. 24 hours is enough time to download everything you'll need.

35 minutes ago, jafo said:

In your log book / warranty book on the inside of the cover there is a sticker with info of all options of your car installed at the factory.

You can check those codes here:

http://igorweb.org/equidec.aspx

Thank you thats exactly what i was looking for! Id already managed to download the owners manual thank you guys but  I wanted the build of specific skoda. I will input the codes and decode it thank you Jafo. I will take a look at erWin aswell Chimera. 

Ive input all the codes and got the specs back which is great. But it doesnt say anything about rain wipers. How do i know if i have them? There is a sensor behind the rear view mirror but i wasnt sure if that was for rain aswell as light? Would it have it written on the wiper stalk?

1 minute ago, Danny 57 said:

I have got rain wipers sometimes they back and forth slowly or quickly or even intermittently and water can be squirted at them.:D

Thanks for that! Lol. Alright I should of put auto wipers. 

The way to tell if you have auto wipers is to set the stalk to the first position which puts the wipers in to "Intermittent" if you don't have auto wipers and in to "Auto" if you do have them. Once you have done this on a dry day without it actually raining if the wipers work every so often you don't have auto wipers. However if they don't do anything after an initial single wipe you do indeed have auto wipers. ;)

If you are not already sorted, If you PM me the VIN number I can get a full list, or should I say should be able to get a list of all the PR codes which will show you what is fitted at production, some stuff is just rubbish but you should be able to see any extra's specified, if you add your email address I can then send a PDF over :) 

Stuart

7 hours ago, WaveyDavey said:

The way to tell if you have auto wipers is to set the stalk to the first position which puts the wipers in to "Intermittent" if you don't have auto wipers and in to "Auto" if you do have them. Once you have done this on a dry day without it actually raining if the wipers work every so often you don't have auto wipers. However if they don't do anything after an initial single wipe you do indeed have auto wipers. ;)

I'm pretty sure I don't have them. It would just be nice if they put "auto" on the bloody stalk lol

24 minutes ago, stuarttunstall said:

If you are not already sorted, If you PM me the VIN number I can get a full list, or should I say should be able to get a list of all the PR codes which will show you what is fitted at production, some stuff is just rubbish but you should be able to see any extra's specified, if you add your email address I can then send a PDF over :) 

Stuart

Message sent. 

3 hours ago, daveyg26 said:

I'm pretty sure I don't have them. It would just be nice if they put "auto" on the bloody stalk lol

Try to find someone with VCDS/VCP - I'm not sure if I had them configured to auto when I bought the car but as I have sensor(s) in the mirror I was able to set the option in VCDS anyway.

If you have a MkII Superb with Auto headlights (which all UK spec cars have) then you can have auto wipers for free.

Find someone with VCDS close to you here...

A few beer tokens is usually all that is required!

Skoda UK really screwed up the specs on some of the Superb's. My 2011 SE doesn't even have a 'low windscreen washer' warning. What the!?

38 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

If you have a MkII Superb with Auto headlights (which all UK spec cars have) then you can have auto wipers for free.

Find someone with VCDS close to you here...

A few beer tokens is usually all that is required!

Skoda UK really screwed up the specs on some of the Superb's. My 2011 SE doesn't even have a 'low windscreen washer' warning. What the!?

Thanks for the info mate. It would seem petroldave has vcds in Southampton. Maybe I will give him a shout and see if he can help. 

• Like 1