Superb 3 Columbus - No SMS facility

I'm onto my third superb.  Previously had the Superb followed by the face lifted superb 2 each with Elegance trim so they had the Columbus sat nav in them.

Ive now got the new Superb 3 combi SE L Exec with the upgraded version of the Columbus in it.  However whilst my phone (iPhone 6s) connects perfectly as before - for some reason it doesn't allow me to either send or receive text messages as before.

ive checked the manual and I appear to be missing most of the functions in the settings menu.

phone settings checked and all permissions are on

Any ideas why this might be??

The photos below show my options compared to what the manual says

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

I had a 2014 Superb Elegance with RNS Columbus and that didn't support SMS with any of my various iPhones. My understanding was it only worked through Rsap which iOS does not support.

SMS works through Apple CarPlay using SIRI on the MiB Columbus.

30 minutes ago, rumiexile said:

Ön simple words; only available for Androids.

I'm not sure why this is different from my two previous systems.  Both of them have supported texts for iPhones but this one doesn't.  I don't understand why.  The phone connects almost instantly but calls and music only. 

I used this for the first time the other week and thought it was really cool.

Had a text from the Mrs and replied using the voice dictation which worked flawlessly.

my phone won't show texts at all, although I can see those sent to the internal sim card, but then my phone is a nokia c4 and the battery lasts a week or so between charges