Hello from swedish Flame!

Flame81

Hello everyone! New to this forum, and brand soon enough.

I've had some different kinds of cars. Everything from a s13 200SX to even a superold saab 99 turbo -78! And everything in between. I estimate I have owned around 30-35 cars so far.

The older I've gotten,  the fewer cars it gets. Now with a growing family I need a good replacement from my old but trusty Saab 9-5 SportCombi 2.3 Biopower 2008 for a daily car.

I had my sights on BMW f11 Series, I've had a few of them and they are good indeed, but my sensible me told me to look the other way and voila, here I am. I'm probably gonna buy a facelift Superb. Would be nice with the v6 but probably gonna be a 2.0 diesel. I noticed it's the same engine but different software is the only thing apart from 140 to 170. :rock:

• Like 1

Welcome along, you wont go wrong with a Superb.  The 170 has a nice punch to it but nothing at all wrong with the 140.  The V6s are rare (and thirsty!) but fun:)  Hope you find what you're looking for.  Try get one of the higher spec models if you can.