vRS245 ordered club

I would be fuming! At least you will be enjoying it in spring / summer and not in the snow, sleet, rain, salt and mud my 1 week old is experiencing! Still an absolute cracker of a car though and as people keep posting, is definitely worth the wait. 

2 hours ago, Swirly182 said:

I would be fuming! At least you will be enjoying it in spring / summer and not in the snow, sleet, rain, salt and mud my 1 week old is experiencing! Still an absolute cracker of a car though and as people keep posting, is definitely worth the wait. 

I’d be fumin if it wasn’t for the fact skoda have picked up the cost of my mot, 2 new tyres plus the diff i’ll be paying each month when I extend my current vrs versus the lower cost I should have been paying with the 245

Am sure you’ve all seen the ongoing spats between unions in Czech Republic and the likelihood of strikes over wages and new flexible working conditions....  I wonder how this will impact delivery times.   anyone know the impact of a day or two of strikes - does this cause havoc with the build weeks?  Based on track record of unions vs the VW group and their offers I suspect we’ll see a fair few days lost over the coming quarter

It’s a cleared drive but only due to cars in and out!  we have had more than enough snow, really just want it to F off now! Took it for a quick spin but could barely get it moving, think I’d of rather waited a few more days than have it sat there teasing me

Guest garpat32

My order is now into week 18 since placed.

No build week estimated still, however Skoda UK are arranging a mobex car for me on Monday.

Hopefully not a a citigo :blink:

On 28/02/2018 at 21:36, Reddazforever said:

I’d be fumin if it wasn’t for the fact skoda have picked up the cost of my mot, 2 new tyres plus the diff i’ll be paying each month when I extend my current vrs versus the lower cost I should have been paying with the 245

Really? Similar position to me. I am leasing a vRS which needs to have its term extended due to the delays in the delivery of my 245. This will mean an MOT and probably two rear tyres. I've just emailed VWFS and Skoda to point this out and ask for some compunsayshun!

42 minutes ago, Steve vRS said:

Really? Similar position to me. I am leasing a vRS which needs to have its term extended due to the delays in the delivery of my 245. This will mean an MOT and probably two rear tyres. I've just emailed VWFS and Skoda to point this out and ask for some compunsayshun!

I raised a formal complaint via skoda chat on a Saturday and the complaints lady allocated called me Monday am and asked me what I wanted.  Asked for them to pick up the costs I wouldn’t have had to pay if i’d Been in the new car and they agreed.  I’ve had to pay but will claim it all back when I pick up the new car in June

Ordered last week of October. Build date from 5th feb to no build date for sometime now.

case manager said no mobex for me until 6th March. She’ll call me up to arrange it. Not expecting car till June now.

ive had 3 case managers. The dealership refused to give a car and demanded customer service to. And customer service was saying dealership is meant to sort it out. 2nd case manager passed it onto a case manager who deals with 245 issues. All that’s been confirmed, I will get my car but they don’t know when. I’m expecting a mobex  after I come back from Portugal mid March. Let’s see what happens.

i wonder if these gasoline particle filters will be squeezed into these cars by then

Guest garpat32

@El9Nino my understanding is that the supplying dealer does paperwork to request Skoda UK to order the mobex.

I too have a case manager, and also ordered end of October.

Due to take mobex vehicle tomorrow, Tuesday at latest. Supposedly it's supplied via enterprise car hire, and could be "any make/model, but we do try to keep you in something similar to your order"

19 minutes ago, Webby14348 said:

Just spoke to skoda online chat.  My car is now in UK port.  How long you reckon before I get delivery date. 

How long did it take from the German port? Mine was on its way on Tuesday.

I only seem to get an update on a Thursday from my skoda dealership.  A week last Thursday she said it's in Emden awaiting shipping.  They didn't send me an update this week and due to the weather this week I didn't mither however being impatient decided to get that latest update on the chat forum from skoda Saturday .  So I don't know how long it's been in UK port. 

Mines still at the port, been there 9 days or so.  Must be waiting for enough to fill the transporter.  I'm not too fussed though, last thing I would have wanted was picking the car up in the dire weather last week.

20 hours ago, garpat32 said:

@El9Nino my understanding is that the supplying dealer does paperwork to request Skoda UK to order the mobex.

I too have a case manager, and also ordered end of October.

Due to take mobex vehicle tomorrow, Tuesday at latest. Supposedly it's supplied via enterprise car hire, and could be "any make/model, but we do try to keep you in something similar to your order"

Did you get your hire car?  Curious as to what they will put us all in.  As long as its not a insignia all is good.

I wish they said 'here's £1500 go buy an old mondeo for a few months' ... id be happy with that :)