I have checked the rear lights and wiper glass

Tomorrow I will clean it and return some of the pieces

٢٠١٧٠٧١٥_١٨٤٥٤٨.jpg

• Like 1

Hello everyone
I have a resistor air conditioner fan does not work
And I searched them in the shops selling car parts and I did not find them :@
What is the value of resistance?
Can I put three resistors with 10 watts or 20 watts?
I know the problem is strange, but the pieces are very few in my own.

HTB1S63bKpXXXXcqXXXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg_220x220.jpg

Failure of the blower resistor is pretty common, especially if the cabin filter is allowed to become too dirty as it reduces the air flow which helps cool the resistor. I don't know what else you could do other than find a new one.

• Like 1

If you want I will buy you a resistor from a woldwide postage seller and send it to you. They are very cheap. Just message me and tell me the address to post it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TMB said:

If you want I will buy you a resistor from a woldwide postage seller and send it to you. They are very cheap. Just message me and tell me the address to post it.

Thank you TMP I appreciate this.:happy::happy::happy:
But in my country we are banned.
I searched the net for ways to buy and ship to Syria but there are none.
In the near future I will be looking for this piece in Lebanon (close country)

• Like 1

This car is for my father.
When he bought it he did not check it well, the car in general was good but the electrical connections were very bad.
Because car prices and car parts are very high, when the car needs maintenance, maintenance workers do not repair them well because the pieces are low and expensive.
So most of our cars are not in good condition, because we are not allowed to import cars since 2012.:)

Can you not even get letters from abroad? I have a spare resistor pack which I could remove the thermal fuse from and send it to you. According to the Royal Mail website, I could post a letter 5mm or thinner to you for just £1.40!  Or I could buy a new thermal fuse and send that.

Edited by Wino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, hussien95 said:

This car is for my father.
When he bought it he did not check it well, the car in general was good but the electrical connections were very bad.
Because car prices and car parts are very high, when the car needs maintenance, maintenance workers do not repair them well because the pieces are low and expensive.
So most of our cars are not in good condition, because we are not allowed to import cars since 2012.:)

Oh I see :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wino said:

Can you not even get letters from abroad? I have a spare resistor pack which I could remove the thermal fuse from and send it to you. According to the Royal Mail website, I could post a letter 5mm or thinner to you for just £1.40!  Or I could buy a new thermal fuse and send that.

Thank you I appreciate this.

Unfortunately even these do not exist.According to the prohibitions imposed on us, there are no companies to ship to us from other countries.So when we want to ship something, we ship it to many countries until the arrival of the piece to us, and we need to have people to bring the piece by land from the nearest country (Lebanon) and reach us, but this is very expensive and not guaranteed.So I'm going to go to Lebanon soon to get some pieces of the car and I'll look for this piece and probably find them used.

1 minute ago, hussien95 said:

But after this tiring work on the car.
I think it works fine because I'm fixing all the electrical connections.:biggrin:

Well I hope so :thumbup: It must be very difficult when it's so hard to get parts.

You write very good English by the way :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Well I hope so :thumbup: It must be very difficult when it's so hard to get parts.

You write very good English by the way :)

thank you :biggrin:
actually, I use Google sometimes:laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

On 31. juli 2017 at 21:23, hussien95 said:

after testing,The problem was overheating fuse.
So I've welded the wire on the fuse,So the overheating protection has been disrupted.:giggle::giggle:
https://img6.file-upload.com/i/00365/rjiygjrv8lly.jpg

٢٠١٧٠٧٣٠_٢٣٢٩٣٧.jpg

I bought some thermo fuses and screw one on in a Fiat  Ducato, ant it i still working. Success! So I bought more with different temperatures from China.. Very cheap....  The coupe filter must be clean - if nom it can burn more easy...

Edited by Torbo
  • Like 1

After a vigorous search I found clutch pedal switch :biggrin:
But now I have a new problem.
I did not find (Radiator fan control unit) in my car,(Missing pieces):sweat:
and As usual I searched for it but did not find it :@

The problem now is that I checked the diagram and found these wires connected between (AC control unit and Radiator fan control unit).

Lack of Radiator fan control unit prevents the work of air conditioner?
:speechless::speechless:

1J0919506M 001.png

Wiring diagrams 04_288.png

39 minutes ago, hussien95 said:

Lack of Radiator fan control unit prevents the work of air conditioner?

Yes. The inputs labelled K1 and K2 switch the fans on at low or high speed according to the refrigerant pressure (measured by G65 pressure sensor).  I guess if that control is absent, the A/C control module will only be able to control the pressure by reducing the duty-cycle of the compressor down to a very low ratio, providing little or no cabin air cooling.

• Thanks 1