Citigroup phone conectivity problem.

Skodasportman

Has anyone else had Phone connecting problems?Sometimes you can ring out from the car and connect but it sounds like you have your head in a bucket and then you lose conection.the same problem when I call to the car.The Dealer  has tried several times to "Cure"this and have replaced the Garmin but still the same.Originaly I phone 5 now 6.?

Yep, the PID is pretty rubbish and is the one of the only reasons I slightly regret not waiting for a factory order and having an MY17 car. My iPhone 6 was patchy and my iPhone 7 Plus doesn't work with it at all. 

I tried my Dad's iPhone SE and my partners Samsung something or other on it and it's slightly better. The BT playback and everything even works with my Dad's but it won't work on mine at all. Shame it's so bad but at least there are other solutions :)

https://www.kitsound.co.uk/product/accessories/adaptors/myjack2-aux-wireless-converter

I have an old Samsung S111 mini which works fine through the PID. I now have two PID sat navs after my brother's car met it's end. Now and again I need to reset them when they lose the sound or stop responding. The Garmin unit is not very good and is in league with the petrol companies to send the car the long way round.

Edited by nbJubilee
Predictive text.