Boot/Door Locking

Paulq

I have noticed, annoyingly, that when I close the boot (sometimes not always) on my Yeti the car automatically locks all the other doors as well - not great when you are loading the boot at the supermarket and it's chucking it down.

It only happens occasionally, not always.  Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to prevent it happening?

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in replying.  It doesn't seem to matter which button on the remote I use the issue is the same. 

For example if I use the 'open all' button then open the boot lid manually the same thing happens.  Ditto with the boot unlock button. 

1 hour ago, Paulq said:

if I use the 'open all' button then open the boot lid manually the same thing happens.  Ditto with the boot unlock button

If "Open all on the fob" and only the rear hatch is opened and closed the other 4 doors will remain unlocked.
If the middle button is pressed and the hatch is opened and closed it will lock the hatch after a few seconds, all other doors remain locked throughout.

On 9/24/2017 at 22:38, Paulq said:

I have noticed, annoyingly, that when I close the boot (sometimes not always) on my Yeti the car automatically locks all the other doors as well - not great when you are loading the boot at the supermarket and it's chucking it down.

It only happens occasionally, not always.  Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to prevent it happening?

Thanks.

It could be that the opening of the boot is not detected correctly and hence auto locking the doors again after 30 seconds.

Could it be the remote fob? Try using the spare one for a while to see if it behaves differently.  Any chance you could be accidentally pushing both Unlock All and Boot Only buttons at the same time?