PCH deals now out

DaveLees

I see that Simpsons now have their prices out for Karoq pch deals.

I don't think that they are exclusive to Simpsons, my local dealer matched them with my current Yeti. 

This offer is available on 'Personal Contract Hire' with only a £2490 initial rental and then 23 rental payments. Mileage allowance on this example is 8000 per annum.

SKODA Karoq 1.0TSI 115PS SE Technology - £149 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.0TSI 115PS DSG Auto SE Technology - £155 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS SE Technology - £175 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS DSG Auto SE Technology - £179 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 2.0CR 150PS 4x4 SE Technology - £219 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 2.0CR 150PS DSG Auto 4x4 SE Technology - £229 per month inc VAT

There are a few other deals floating around now, if you don't want such a big deposit Lightcliffe has deals with deposits starting at £696 including VAT.

I find the easiest way to compare deals (because they are presented to appeal with a good headline figure rather than be compared) is to simply enter on a spreadsheet.  Deposit plus ? months at £xx equals total payments, then divide total by the months to give average monthly cost.

If anyone is coming from a Yeti and wants something smaller, Claris has the Arona for £2000 deposit + VAT and £99 plus VAT monthly (personal customers is £2400 deposit and £118.80 per month for 23 months),  effectively £214 per month average.

My gut feeling is September car sales are poor compared to last year and a whole shed load of offers and specials are likely in few weeks time for poor selling models.

1 hour ago, SurreyJohn said:

There are a few other deals floating around now, if you don't want such a big deposit Lightcliffe has deals with deposits starting at £696 including VAT.

I find the easiest way to compare deals (because they are presented to appeal with a good headline figure rather than be compared) is to simply enter on a spreadsheet.  Deposit plus ? months at £xx equals total payments, then divide total by the months to give average monthly cost.

If anyone is coming from a Yeti and wants something smaller, Claris has the Arona for £2000 deposit + VAT and £99 plus VAT monthly (personal customers is £2400 deposit and £118.80 per month for 23 months),  effectively £214 per month average.

My gut feeling is September car sales are poor compared to last year and a whole shed load of offers and specials are likely in few weeks time for poor selling models.

I do a similar thing by multiplying the monthly payments and adding the deposit, then dividing it by the amount of months in that contract to get the average monthly cost.

4 hours ago, DaveLees said:

I see that Simpsons now have their prices out for Karoq pch deals.

I don't think that they are exclusive to Simpsons, my local dealer matched them with my current Yeti. 

This offer is available on 'Personal Contract Hire' with only a £2490 initial rental and then 23 rental payments. Mileage allowance on this example is 8000 per annum.

SKODA Karoq 1.0TSI 115PS SE Technology - £149 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.0TSI 115PS DSG Auto SE Technology - £155 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS SE Technology - £175 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS DSG Auto SE Technology - £179 per month inc VAT

I will want a few extras so that will obviously be reflected in an increased PCP payment, gives us a 'ballpark' figure though.

Thank you Dave for the information.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, craigmmorq4 said:

Anyone got any deal busting PCH deals? 

Try these

https://www.contracthireandleasing.com/personal/car-leasing/skoda/karoq/

change the initial months and the maximum monthly, with high deposit can find deals under £150 per month  (including VAT), for 1 month deposit (and admin fee) some deals under £200 per month

Alternative £2400 deposit and £90 per month (incl VAT)

http://www.fleetprices.co.uk/personal-lease-cars/skoda/karoq-estate

Note some of these deals expire 31 Dec.  With interest rates now starting to rise, and pound being so weak against euro, I suspect prices will rise generally in new year.   Also worth checking prices on similar Seat Altea.

Hi Dave. Not sure where you found those figures for Simpsons? As our supplying, and local dealership we are kept abreast of the latest offers and when I saw your figures, knew that they were not the one's I have seen recently. So I checked the website and the difference is quite large on the 1.0 & 1.5 TSI , so I thought I would let you see them. Here are the ones showing presently (25/12/2017 [Happy Christmas everyone!] )

THE ALL NEW SKODA KAROQ SE TECHNOLOGY - AVAILABLE TO ORDER FROM JUST £109 PER MONTH INC VAT.

This offer is available on 'Personal Contract Hire' with only a £2490 initial rental and then 23 rental payments. Mileage allowance on this example is 8000 per annum.

SKODA Karoq 1.0TSI 115PS SE Technology - £109 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.0TSI 115PS DSG Auto SE Technology - £117 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS SE Technology - £132 per month inc VAT

SKODA Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS DSG Auto SE Technology - £139 per month inc VAT

Need a quote on a different annual mileage? - No problem - please check with our Digital Sales Team on 01772 325401

There are a very limited number of available build slots for the first quarter of 2018. Please be quick..

These are the prices that I have been seeing from Simpsons for several weeks now. I know from speaking with Tom Whittle (Simpsons Digital Sales ) that there is a price increase due soon - So get in quick! The whole team are brilliant to deal with ESPECIALLY Tom!

The Link to the page with the details is: LINK

I hope this helps all that are interested in the PCH way of running a car. I can thoroughly recommend it!! Our two year lease is up in sept 2018 and will DEFINITELY be speaking to Tom again - probably for a new Karoq!

My best Christmas wishes to all.......Tony

30 minutes ago, Peddy said:

I got 1.5 se tech dsg for £2500 down and £139 for 2 years  Simpson's skoda added a couple of extras so paid £3005 and £139 

Not bad....I'm after se l 2.0 4x4

We're Simpsons best price? And what extras did they throw in for going through them?

4 hours ago, Peddy said:

Sorry should have been a full stop after skoda paid for extras myself . £219 for 4x4  £229 for dsg

Completely missed an email from someone I emailed about pricing

Any thoughts on this pricing? From my local Durham skoda

Karoq SEL 2.0 Tdi 150PS Manual in candy white;

2YR 12K - £356.11

2YR 15K - £374.12

3YR 12K - £322.57

3YR 15K - £338.68

Total initial rental is £1500 - £1000 customer initial rental and a £500 dealer contribution.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Simon Rayner
Business Development Manager

Quote we had for Edition 2.0tdi 4x4 was 6+35 at £373.55 for 8kpa (£1,120 deposit)

It’s very high spec I know but seems ‘high’ compared to the completely different option of a golf r estate we’re also considering at nearer 300 per month on similar terms 

by by the amount of people looking at it it the show room this week I think there’s going to get a few on order, hence don’t see them discounting too much yet 

16 hours ago, Exeterj said:

Quote we had for Edition 2.0tdi 4x4 was 6+35 at £373.55 for 8kpa (£1,120 deposit)

It’s very high spec I know but seems ‘high’ compared to the completely different option of a golf r estate we’re also considering at nearer 300 per month on similar terms 

by by the amount of people looking at it it the show room this week I think there’s going to get a few on order, hence don’t see them discounting too much yet 

Presume you meant 3+35?

On 31/12/2017 at 15:38, freedie said:

Presume you meant 3+35?

Yeah sorry, we also got a quote for 6+35 but it wasn't printed off (why i had it in my head it was 6+ even though i have it in black and white) and i think it saved 25pound per month, which would make sense if we were paying approx 1000 extra upfront.

We'll probably not be in a position to order/pre-order until mid January so will see what happens after launch on the 11th, and we're on the list for a test drive as soon as they have the second one in the dealers.

• Like 1

On 30/12/2017 at 22:39, Exeterj said:

That's expensive for a Golf R estate.  And a Karoq for that matter. Last July I placed an order for a Golf R estate in signature lapiz blue metallic on a 6 + 23 10k/annum deal at £1.6k deposit and £265/month, which arrived in September.  It would have been £1.5k and £245/month without the metallic paint, but the wife insisted that we didn't go poverty spec.  Either way, cheap as chips and makes the Karoq look expensive.