32KOFDATA ///// Octavia vRS Combi (MKIII)

32KOFDATA

3 minutes ago, Jon TDI said:

Lovely looking Octy!

Do the Philips LED fog light bulbs cause any issues or warning lights?

Thanx! No, no issues at all.

As you will notice they have they're own resistors so you won't need to bother with VCDS coding etc. 

4 minutes ago, 32KOFDATA said:

Thanx! No, no issues at all.

As you will notice they have they're own resistors so you won't need to bother with VCDS coding etc. 

They look expensive! Where were they from? 

16 minutes ago, Phillips said:

They look expensive! Where were they from? 

They are! light output is ridiculous. Best price I could find was on ebay. Have a look there a few listings right now.

Edited by 32KOFDATA

The other day I realized that the Octavia Cup has sideskirts.  They are not very obvious and even though I had seen many press shots of various Octavia Cup spec cars only recently did I notice them. (old age I guess :P )

They follow the lines of the car nicely and I will be painting them gloss black to match the Rieger diffuser. Still on the hunt for a front lip to complete the set, I've seen the Cup one, the Reiger and the Maxton one but none is what I'm really looking for.

Will have to research more and make up my mind.

Will get you pics soon as I put them on.

pzu3hcW.jpg

QCqAEVX.jpg

ZrWLfyG.jpg

pjLOHKt.jpg

Edited by 32KOFDATA
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cup sideskirts are done. Fitment was easy as expected but some trimming had to be done where they meet the rear mudflaps but nothing major. It was probably designed like that because the cup Octavia's don't have wheel wells?

They feel very sturdy, like how they follow the lines of the car, they do not extend outwards of the car's floor but only a bit at the back and don't interfere with the car's jack points.

Overall very happy with the result, highly recommended. 

ESrizQT.jpg

QTPO6ad.jpg

A3OSFNG.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...